Cowardly Bulldog

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
I was going through my phone and came across this video of Chelsea:

She is still a scared of almost everything. I wish I would have got video from when she met a turtle this summer. :)

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Chelsea is so cute. She really is afraid of everything. She reminds me of my Amy, who is afraid of NOTHING. Except Chelsea is white and brindle. Amy is red and white. With the black mask.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'd be scared of that kitty!:eek: Chelsea is right to stay away from the cat. BabyGirl would challenge my daughters cat Julius. Julius would say... Bring It!!! I had to break it up and I found claws embedded in BabyGirls face. Lucky she didn't get her eyes scratched. I put baby gates up after that and now we have the house divided in two. Cat side, dog side.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Have the cat and Chelsea made friends now?

It's funny she's so timid about the cat when she enjoys playing with other dogs so much.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I don't see that as fear...I see it as Puppy Smarts! I wouldn't want to tangle with a pissed off kitty cat either - without some experience in doing so. Chelsea is being respectful of the resident kitty. Good pup! And that is an adorable video.

P6100020.jpg < --- the alternative: being the ref for battles like this one all the time.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a cute video... like Lari said. Im surprised at how timid she was because of seeing her play with other dogs... I didn't think she feared anything.. LOL

OP
wautersa

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] - the cats are no longer with us. Luckily for me they were really old and sick (sorry I very much dislike cats and these cats were horrible).

And she is afraid of anything that makes a louder noise.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Holy moly, Chelsea is so cute. I love her little wiggle dance she does when she trying to figure out whether to get close or not!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How freakin' adorable... love how the cat just stares like 'what is her issue?' Chelsea was such a sweet pup -- she looked like she was wearing pants ;-)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.