OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Thanks for the comments... she is a handfull!

My wife decided not to tell our kids about Molly and make her a 'Christmas surprise' for our youngest son. I'm normally against pets as gifts but 1) we technically got her in November... and 2) my wife can say it was for our son but everybody know's Molly is my wife's dog :)

The kids had to go to their biological father's the week before Christmas. This gave Molly a chance to get used to our house and other dog without the stress of 3 crazy kids running around.

Here are a few screen grabs from the video of our son meeting Molly for the first time on Christmas Eve when they got home..

"For me? What could it be?!?!?!"
image1.jpg

"OOOOOOooooooohhhhhh!!!!"
image2.jpg

"She's so cute!!!"
image4.jpg

(before anybody gets upset... she was in the box a total of 15 seconds and it was never fully closed. She still uses the box as a hiding spot for toys to keep them away from our other dog :) ).

Our two son's are HUGE New York Giants fans (you'll notice my son is wearing a Giants sweatshirt in the photos :nope:)... So of course Molly had to be in a NY Jersey when they met.

Here are some pictures from this weekend while she was watching some Football with the boys...

"Such an exciting game..."
molly-2.jpg

"Half time potty break!!"
molly.jpg

This may be the last weekend she fits into her Jersey :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What absolutely precious pix.... Im so glad you shared with us your family pix. Thank you sooo much! :)

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Hahaha. You're good! It has air holes. I won't call the animal cruelty department on you. :)

Kelly aka Macy's Momma

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Whoohoo!! Molly wins a Prestigious award!!!

ok.. maybe not 'Prestigious'.. and not really an award.. its more like a 'honorable mention'... and he did call her a Pitbull.. and he got her name wrong.. but still!!!!

Jump to 9:15 for Molly's (aka Lu-Lu :nope:) 5 seconds of internet fame.

PS. I didn't take any vintage photos that weekend... so i just submitted what i had :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.