Good Golly Miss Molly...

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
I posted one of these pictures over in this months photo contest thread... but it was hard to pick just one so i decided to post the rest over here.

Molly was born October 19th.. My wife 'adopted' her November 26th.. She came home and started destroying the house December 22nd :D.

So cute when they are sleeping...
molly4.jpg

Here she is sleeping again after her first bath... after finding the only mud puddle in entire back yard. I swear i only took my eye's off her for a second!
molly5.jpg

"Ummm... remember those plants you used to have? you didn't need them right?"
molly2.jpg

Its funny... but my youngest so has the same expression in all his photos... "are we done yet?"
molly6.jpg

And here she is in her best bulldog pose.. I believe it was right before she found the mud puddle.
molly.jpg

Having lost one of my best friends (Franky, a 14 year old aussie cattle dog) early December to cancer... I had mixed feelings about bringing a new dog home so soon. I think if we hadn't already picked her out i wouldn't have got another dog*... but after spending the past two weeks getting Molly settled into our routine it was the best thing ever.

Having raised/rescued/trained nothing but herding & retriever type dogs that will do anything to please you.... A bulldog is going to be an Adventure :D

~Brian

PS. We have another 8 year old cattle dog who is wondering when this ball of wrinkles and teeth goes back to the place she came from.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH MY FREAKIN CUTENESS!!! Love her... and you soon will be totally obsessed with EB's as we all are.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Brian...so glad you posted an intro thread! I was soooo hoping you weren't a "One Post Wonder"!!! Molly is so dang cute..I love the 3rd picture! Ohhhh tht look! We lost a Rottie to cancer and stumbled upon Jake wayyyy before we thought we'd be ready. I think the "Bulldog Fairy" does this to us. You will love it here...there is a forum for other pets..please introduce us to your other guy! :welcome:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh my word, she is adorabull, what a cutie pie she is, I just love the pics. You have one cute little bully there. They will steal your heart too.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Molly is a doll! hope to see a lot more of her in the future!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
She's so pretty and her name fits her perfectly! :luv: I've had different kinds of dogs myself but being owned by a bulldog is something quite different.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I love the pic of her snuggled in a towel on a bed! Cutest little thing!!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I literally said, "Awww!!" out loud to every single one of those photos. She is ADORABLE. The pictures are so so cute.

My favorite photo is the second. omg. :heart:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
OH she is adorabull!! I also lost my baby, my boston terrier mix in Aug, I didn't think I was ready; but the bulldog fairy came to my home too! you will love it here!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
"...when this ball of wrinkles and teeth goes back..." lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
How sweet she is! Thank you for sharing - looking forward to watching her grow! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
you take some great photos! molly is a beauty! we brought lola home in july and our 10 year old cat still wants to know when she's going back to where she came from! haha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.