Best of Friends

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Here's the video of Daddy and Linus playing ... they were the best of friends almost immediately!!! :up:

http://youtu.be/UJKoLXhwJgw

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So good to see them playing together and Daddy is playing very nice. I think he has a new buddy.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Looked like someone else wanted to play too!

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] Brandi does that all the time ... stands on the sidelines and barks encouragement!!!

We are very impressed with Daddy ... he is being incredibly gentle. Even now he just got up on the couch and tiptoed around Linus sleeping and very gently lay down next to him. You have to know Daddy to appreciate this ... when Daddy gets up on the couch if there is any dog there already they usually get sat on as if they don't exist!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] that's too cool Daddy is loving his new little brother. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You must be so proud of Daddy.... Great video of them both. Thanx for including us. :heart::heart:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Look how "gentle" Daddy was...even though he was getting those needle sharp teeth all over him. :ROFL: Aaww, they will be best of buds!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg that was so sweet to watch! Daddy is going to baby him I think! What a good boy, I bet you are so proud of him!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
That is awesome. You must be relieved when you realized they were best buds. Got to be proud of your Daddy. :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great play session.... LOVE this - Daddy is a sweetie!

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Daddy has taken on a whole new level of respect in this house in the way he has treated Linus. Our only problem right now is Bear (the black lab) who seems very wary of him ... as soon as Bear gets anywhere close to Linus, Daddy jumps in between them and totally blocks Linus from Bear. Just puts his full body between the two .... I have never ever seen this happen before. As soon as Daddy does this he will immediately turn his head to Bear and lick his face. It's very odd ... but he is definitely blocking Bear from getting too close to Linus almost as if he feels that Bear is uncomfortable at the moment and so is protecting Linus.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.