Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
111111111f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That puppy is so cute. Why do you say very sure? Have you been debating about which puppy to pick? Well that one is a cutie but I would also want to know if the parents have a good health history. Best wishes and don't forget to let us know how it goes! Got a name picked out yet? :yes:

OP
Lukeg28

Lukeg28

Dec 9, 2011
there pedigrees contain no less than 30 champions including CH MYSTYLE ROLEX OCOBO, CH ICEGLINT IM ALFRED, CH MERIVEEN ROUGH AND READY, CH OCOBO TULLY, CH MERIVEEN MAKE MY DAY, CH ESCLUSHAM GOLDEN CHIMES OF WENCAR, To name a few ---- This is taken from the advert on
another bulldog forum.

Mother is - jadeinaire bootylicious
Father is - clyde from lylotti bulldogs

Im not really on the fence, just the deposit hasnt been paid yet, and I did have another breeder in mind, but they seem to be stalling me for some un-known reason.

Name - Bentley

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
there pedigrees contain no less than 30 champions including CH MYSTYLE ROLEX OCOBO, CH ICEGLINT IM ALFRED, CH MERIVEEN ROUGH AND READY, CH OCOBO TULLY, CH MERIVEEN MAKE MY DAY, CH ESCLUSHAM GOLDEN CHIMES OF WENCAR, To name a few ---- This is taken from the advert on
another bulldog forum.

Mother is - jadeinaire bootylicious
Father is - clyde from lylotti bulldogs

Im not really on the fence, just the deposit hasnt been paid yet, and I did have another breeder in mind, but they seem to be stalling me for some un-known reason.

Name - Bentley

I like Bentley. :heart: If the other breeder is stalling, I would be a bit leary on that.

Last edited:
OP
Lukeg28

Lukeg28

Dec 9, 2011
Thing is, the he such a high reputation, but people have told me they may be stalling because the sire just won a big show here in the UK so people have said that they may be waiting to see if the pups are show quality to get a bigger price or keep to show.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He is beautiful. Are you looking for a show dog or a cuddle bug? (not that you can't have both)

L

Lucy-licious

He's an adorable little tyke @Lukeg28 ...have you cuddled him? did he feel like yours when you smelled him? If so then pay that deposit because he looks a darling and the name Bently really fits.

Ask The breeder of puppy 1 their intentions before you make the decision though. If you are not wanting a show dog then there is no point in wasting each others time any further, but if you do then hang in there but be prepared to pay more than you originally discussed.

Last edited:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
They are going to have to hold on to the puppy for quite a long time to really know if he's show quality. Any way, Bentley one looks absolutely fabulous! My dog also has Merriveen Make My Day in his blood. That guy has been around...

OP
Lukeg28

Lukeg28

Dec 9, 2011
Fell in love with this one straight away, deposit has been paid!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Hooray! Congrats on picking out your new Bentley. heh heh This is exactly the kind of BENTLEY I'd want if I were getting one. hahahahahahaha

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Little Bentley is a cutie alright. Now the wait for him to come home.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.