Merry Christmas my bulldog family!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Merry Christmas to all of the members, and I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful group of bully lovers like myself. You all keep me laughing, help me when I have problems, and have brought tears to my eyes. We are such a close family with one thing in common, the absolute love of our bullys. Thank You every one and a Very Merry Christmas from Kelly, Joe and Vegas!!

Vegasshirt029.jpg

Had to use a treat to get his one, sorry for my hands and feet, he hated the headband. I wish his I could get his eyes not to glow. But Merry Christmas from Vegas!

Vegasshirt030.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:luv: :luv: :luv: VEGAS! Merry Christmas, Kelly. Give Vegas a big hug and kiss from me

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Merry Christmas! Hope your family's day was wonderful!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm glad Vegas doesn't mind the shirt. I knew his mamma would like it, but I didn't expect him to.

Merry Christmas!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That is by far the cutest Christmas-sy headband I've ever seen. Although Vegas doesn't need help in that department. He's simply adorable all by himself. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm a bit late saying Happy Christmas back to you on EBN ... but I can say Happy Boxing Day!!! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online