Poo v. Peppermint Ice Cream

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
:lol: Yea I just saw this for the first time too. I can't believe this gem has been sitting in the forums all this time.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
OMG. Thank you for bumping this. I can't believe I missed it! He didn't even glance at the peppermint ice cream. lol.

Did I just see that you said he didn't eat poo anymore?? What is this world coming to???

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's too funny, I guess it's true that dogs don't have taste buds. How could they if they choose pooh over peppermint ice cream?. My Dozer started eating his pooh a few months back after I changed his food to Go Natural, Blossom didn't do well on it, so I switched them to Fromms , and he stopped , thank god, I couldn't deal with that. Lol.

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
HAHAHA!!!! :clap2: I hadn't seen this yet. Wilson is so adorable, I just want to squeeze him! Maybe he would have preferred strawberry instead? haha Or maybe the peppermint ice cream blended in with the white of the snow so he couldn't see it as well and the dark poo stood out first...or there's option 3, which is that he truly just loves poo best. :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Ok, how do I say this??? How did I miss this thread????? Better a year late than never :christmas11:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Okay that was frickin hysterical, what prompted you to do that??? [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]
It was [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] I believe who challenged me to see if Wilson would choose :poo: or :icecream: I had Dryers Peppermint at the time. :christmas19:

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
As I sat here watching... I couldn't help but wonder three things...
1. Why would anybody film this?
2. Why aren't there "spoiler alert" tags on the comments?
3. Why did I actually watch this all the way through, KNOWING what was coming?... :p (I think that makes me crazier than you.) haha

Your neighborhood is lovely...and your doggie is hilarious.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
As I sat here watching... I couldn't help but wonder three things...
1. Why would anybody film this?
2. Why aren't there "spoiler alert" tags on the comments?
3. Why did I actually watch this all the way through, KNOWING what was coming?... :p (I think that makes me crazier than you.) haha

Your neighborhood is lovely...and your doggie is hilarious.

You watched for the same reason I filmed it, we just had to see what would actually happen. :christmas19: :christmas34:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.