Maybe Ottie can teach Vegas a thing or two....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have my grand-fur-son for the week, everything is going great so far....

This is when he first got here and I took them outside...

Vegas is checking him out from a distance, never taking an eye off him.
Ottie002.jpg

WHAT?!?!??..... What is he doing??.... Oh, I think it is that thing called peeing like a boy dog???? I am going to stare and watch how it is done, but is it so much easier and not as much effort to just pee like a girl, who needs to lift their leg anyway, I am just as macho squatting like a girl!!!
Ottie001.jpg

:ROFL:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Just as long as Vegas doesn't teach him to eat sand.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hope they get along well and have fun together.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HA.... GOD I love Vegas -- he is too darn funny. How is the sand eating going?

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Eh, Frank says to tell Vegas "Why go through all that work just to pee? Squatting is just as good and is very manly!" :lmao: Hope Ottie and Vegas have a blast together during Ottie's visit!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Both Bear and Daddy squat like a girl .... erm ... I mean like a really macho boy dog!! :up:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wilson does both. He barely lifts his leg off the ground to pee so sometimes he rather just squat. Louie lifts his leg high and just about pees on everything and never seems to run out. :eek:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Vegas is going to get used to having a fun playmate....
*gazes into crystal ball*
I see a brother/sister for him in your future! heh. heh.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], Vegas still eats sand :cursing: I leashed him all week and the ONE time I let him go by himself and I was standing on the patio, my cell rang and I come into get it and in runs Vegas with sand dripping from his mouth. I have been letting him off leash with Ottie but I am right there with them the whole time. I am at a loss what to do to make Vegas stop. It makes me so mad that he can finally have a fenced yard and still has to be leashed.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
haha you watch Vegas will start marking up the yard now too. :lol: Both the boys pee like girls here UNLESS they are marking their yard which they do daily. Mugsy follows Cutty around and together they mark EVERYTHING! haha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama , Vegas still eats sand :cursing: I leashed him all week and the ONE time I let him go by himself and I was standing on the patio, my cell rang and I come into get it and in runs Vegas with sand dripping from his mouth. I have been letting him off leash with Ottie but I am right there with them the whole time. I am at a loss what to do to make Vegas stop. It makes me so mad that he can finally have a fenced yard and still has to be leashed.

Have you tried to use the squirt bottle, with a firm 'leave it' whenever he goes to lick or is he a real sneak and only does when he knows you are not paying attention?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.