Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
These past few weeks have kept the Orting post office busy! I've received so many beautiful cards this year...and I don't think a single one of them was a duplicate! Most of them are bulldog related Christmas cards...LOVE them.

Over the weekend, we got a little something in the mail from [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]. We got an awesome Vegas (Elvis) bulldog ornament.

:heart:
Orion received a very chic reversible coat with "princess" on the back. We all know it really should read "pita"...but we will let her believe this for today.

Our ornament exchange pal was [MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION], who sent me 2 awesome ornaments. Then sent me a third because one of the first ones was broken. I managed to glue it together..I'm not picky!
Our secret santa was Jamelyn. She absolutely spoiled us. SPOILED. We keep getting boxes from her! She's even spoiled Mark and I by sending us Canadian goodies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE ketchup flavored chips and I can't wait to get my hands on the chocolate.
Here is a sneak peak at the fur-kids and paw-rents gifts from [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]

Then we got our EBN box today.

Grandma's presents....

And a Beckster...(I have no idea why it keeps loading upside down)

And all I was planning on giving them was a swat on the butt. So, thank you everybody and everybully! This is going to be a very spoiled Christmas!

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What a pawsome Christmas this is!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That pic of Vegas with the ornament is awesome!

And the rest of the post just makes me want to say.

"God Bless Us, Everyone"

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I agree with [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], this is the best group!! Between the gifts, ornaments, cards AND, the New House ornaments I received, I feel so fortunate to belong to such a wonderful group!! My bar has about 10 cards on it with 6 being bully cards, lol.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I love this group. Great Presents for the bullies.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Okay good, the last box got there in decent shape. Merry Christmas friends :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
WOW!!! That is awesome! ketchup chips eh? Do they really taste like ketchup? THIS is what sets ebn above all the rest, by far!!!! :heart:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Next time I cross the border, going to bring ketchup chips with me, drop by a post office and send them to you guys. lol.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
WOW!!! That is awesome! ketchup chips eh? Do they really taste like ketchup?

Very much so! [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] The box arrived yesterday. Thank you so much for everything!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
So much awesomeness and heartwarming-ness!! Such a great community! I know hubby and I were laughing the other day because 50% of our displayed holiday cards were bulldog related! And LOVE the Vegas & ornament picture and LOVE Orion's coat!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow.... now that is a Christmas to remember! And, where did those antlers come from -- gotta get Banks one that big!!

Enjoy all your goodies.

This site RULES!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
So much awesomeness and heartwarming-ness!! Such a great community! I know hubby and I were laughing the other day because 50% of our displayed holiday cards were bulldog related! And LOVE the Vegas & ornament picture and LOVE Orion's coat!

Hmm, I don't think I sent you a Christmas card. Will send one tonite, don't mind if it's late. :)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], fantastic! I love late cards because then it extends the holiday! I try to keep the holiday spirit as long as possible....though hubby won't allow me to keep the tree up until March anymore! :ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.