Orion having too much fun with Stinky Bear....

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion loves her stinky bears! In this video she is having too much fun with her stinky bear. This of course sparks the interest of her brother. This is why we have numerous stinky bears in need of repair. And why stinky is usually in time out.

Video.jpg

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Love it, she really gets wound up! I love her in that purple fleece too!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE it... so damn cute

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is just to cute and so is Vegas. I can see why stinky does not live very long. :ROFL:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Aaww. O looks like Vegas playing with his stuffies. Too bad mean old dad won't let him have a brother or sister to play with. Well we are going to get another dog after the new year, but selfish Joe want's one of his own that can actually go out on our boat :p

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That Orion is just too much cute in a little package. I love when they do the wiggle!
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]...what kind of dog can go on a boat? Lab? Just curious...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], you got it, but he wants a Chesapeke Retriever, they have real oily fur and a total water dog, and from what I have read STINKS!! he has wanted one for years, he did get me Vegas because I always wanted an EB so therefore, he gets to have his. I don't know why he THINKS it is going on the boat, NO WAY would I let it go in the water, there are too many sharks here!! I know because we have caught many out fishing!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@Fontanafox , you got it, but he wants a Chesapeke Retriever, they have real oily fur and a total water dog, and from what I have read STINKS!! he has wanted one for years, he did get me Vegas because I always wanted an EB so therefore, he gets to have his. I don't know why he THINKS it is going on the boat, NO WAY would I let it go in the water, there are too many sharks here!! I know because we have caught many out fishing!!

Chessie's need a LOT of exersice, Joe better be willing to go on two or three long walks a day. Not enough will be major issues.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
AdoraBULL! She's so cute and she rolls over too!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] So what's Joe gonna do when "his" dog loves you more too, because you are the one who is there every day? He still has to be gone on business often doesn't he?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Baby O is so adorable. Thank you for a nice smile and chuckle this evening. I can never get enough of those two.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Orion is so cute playing with her Stinky bear! Love when she rolls on her back - too funny! And I can see why you need so many Stinky bears in stock...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.