For Bruce and LariP Thank You!!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has been EXTRA itchy today so I thought I would distract him and let him open one of your gifts that you sent, I love it and he loved it more!!! Within 10 min. he went from opening the Monkey to sucking it. BUT look how he sucks it, not it's nose like Stinkey and Hussy, he turned it around and sucks its hat!!

Thank you so much [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I am saving the other presents for christmas day, and yes it did take his mind off of OCD licking his paws!!!!!

Vegasbrucelarikitchen003.jpg

Vegasbrucelarikitchen006.jpg

Then he gets mad at me for taking pictures, is this major "stink eye or what??" :ROFL:
Vegasbrucelarikitchen010.jpg

I was thinking he was going in for the nose, and he still is hating me for taking pictures!
Vegasbrucelarikitchen015.jpg

Nope he flipped it around and went for the hat!! Look how soothing it was for him, he forgot all about licking his paws!!
Vegasbrucelarikitchen018.jpg

Vegasbrucelarikitchen019.jpg

Thank you Auntie Lari and Uncle Bruce, he loves it!!! :luv::heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is so sweet how he suckles on the stuffed animals

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That can be his goofy gorilla ;) I'm so happy he likes it. (but then I didn't doubt he would) The other two presents though, well, those are more for mommy than Vegas. ;) He will probably give Aunt Lari and Uncle Bruce the stink eye for one of them I'm sure!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
@KMARINO ........ LOL... that is precious!!! LOVE the pix.. Vegas looks like he truly likes it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:luv: Sweet Vegas! He loves it! I can't believe how gentle he is with his stuffies! Jake destroys everything! :curing: great job Bruce and Lari! As USUAL!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Awe, he's so gentle. Very cute. He's a cuddles with his stuffies.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Those are great pictures of Vegas and his gorilla! You are lucky Vegas is so gentle with his toys. Mack suckles my leg when we share a chair at night; Ruggles suckles his rope leash.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Aww, Vegas just wants some privacy while he sucks on his security animals! He is adorable and I just love him! So gentle with his stuffies!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Now those pics are too cute for words. Great job Brucie and Lari. I guess the hat was too irresistible. :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.