Nose Whistle

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hubby says she's just so darn adorable and cuter than a human baby. Yes, he did say that. Well I don't know about that one. I laid Louie's bed fresh from the dryer on her favorite chair. Well BabyGirl couldn't resist and she promptly fell into a deep sleep on it. She rarely snores but here she actually was making a whistling noise.

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
She is just SO DARN CUUUUUTE!!!! I just :heart: her!

You do the same thing I do when taking videos... forget to turn off the tv... LOL ;)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
That is too cute

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Aww, that is precious! Such a sleepy cutie! It was funny too, while I was watching it, Frank immediately woke from deep sleep, jumped toward the laptop and tried to lift it up with his nose to figure out where the other bulldog was!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beyond sweet..... love her freckled ears!!

OP
Fontanafox

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]...Wish I could turn down the TV but I would have to pry it from my husbands dead cold hands first. LOL! I've never met anyone who fills his every moment with TV. He has a DVR filled with recordings, Netflix subscription too. When he's not watching TV he's reading a newspaper. I have to force him to stop for a few minutes to love on BabyGirl cuz she's starving for his attention. DH has this magic energy in his hands so they love getting massaged by him. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is such a cutie, thanks for posting the video.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Adorable!! I love her ears!!....Oh and my husband is the same, well he stays busy, but when he watches TV he has dvr and many recordings and movies, and he will sit and watch the same movie over and over, I go to the bedroom to watch TV alot.

OP
Fontanafox

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]... My husband likes to watch "Zulu" over and over. He falls asleep a lot and rewinds several times and it's driving me crazy. I finally banned it. I also banned candy as he is diabetic and always conveniently blames the meals I prepare. Ok...done venting. Is there a forum for angry housewives? LOL

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] by gosh , she is really beautiful. And she got everyone's attention here at my house when they heard that whistle. tehe

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.