Christmas Card Pic Taking Outtakes

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
We did two sessions, one with Stiggy in a reindeer suit (he was not at all impressed! :tongue:) and Punkin in some sort of Santa robe. The second evening they were both modelling @LariP 's stylin' red fleecies with a doggy lantern we found at Pickel Barrel. Enjoy!

DSC_0808.jpg

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

IMG_1667-Copy.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OK ...now that third pic of the Stig-Meister staring up at the drooping antlers is just PRICELESS!!!!!

It's as if you can see going through his mind is "WTF........." :ROFL:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Those are such darn cute doggies! They totally look like little kids in pajamas and they look so happy and excited. Those pictures really put me in a Christmas mood. Thanks for sharing!

L

Lucy-licious

We did two sessions, one with Stiggy in a reindeer suit (he was not at all impressed! :tongue:) and Punkin in some sort of Santa robe. The second evening they were both modelling @LariP 's stylin' red fleecies with a doggy lantern we found at Pickel Barrel. Enjoy!

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

Looks like he's totally inimpressed with the reindeer suit :lmao:

stig: "Oh Santas Sleighbells, you have got to be kidding me, Reindeer?? Do I look like a (instert expletive) Reindeer?!?! MOM!!"

I love all these pics by the way..the one of them both in their LP sweaters and the individual one of Punkin are my personal favourites :love:

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Love them! That third one is Priceless!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Great pix.... no really,,, what camera are you using.? ... Your pix are always so clear. Thanx :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
They are so adorable. Love the pics. I cant get mine to sit still long enough

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Great pix.... no really,,, what camera are you using.? ... Your pix are always so clear. Thanx :)

I have the Canon s90 and my bf has the Nikon D90. Love my camera. Some people consider it a mini dslr because you can do so many things with it considering it's so small and compact. Used it for the ones where the boys were posing with the lantern.

My bf's camera has a lot of potential too, but the learning curve is a bit steeper. It's one of those cams that pros use, so it's big and heavy. He's having trouble taking shots whenever there's the slightest movement. Punkin's not a pro at the 'stay' command so he was blurry in a lot of the pics, unlike his little poser bro.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I have the Canon s90 and my bf has the Nikon D90. Love my camera. Some people consider it a mini dslr because you can do so many things with it considering it's so small and compact. Used it for the ones where the boys were posing with the lantern.

My bf's camera has a lot of potential too, but the learning curve is a bit steeper. It's one of those cams that pros use, so it's big and heavy. He's having trouble taking shots whenever there's the slightest movement. Punkin's not a pro at the 'stay' command so he was blurry in a lot of the pics, unlike his little poser bro.

Jamie,,,, I have a Nikon D60 which is a step down from the 90 but still a powerful dslr. I'm lucky it has an AUTO setting as the learning curve is the same as the 90 but it takes great pix. You can set the speed rather easily on them but try the little running guy icon and see if that makes a difference.

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Jamie,,,, I have a Nikon D60 which is a step down from the 90 but still a powerful dslr. I'm lucky it has an AUTO setting as the learning curve is the same as the 90 but it takes great pix. You can set the speed rather easily on them but try the little running guy icon and see if that makes a difference.

He was playing around with the settings, so not sure what he did. He's a natural at taking pics, hence the pro cam, but I think he just needs practice ... and to read the chunky manual. lol.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
These are outtakes?? No way! Love 3 and 6, the others are great too!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
these are too cute!! :) love them.

I use a DSLR camera. if you have any questions feel free to ask me..I could probably help you out.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.