You Really Gotta See This Thing .....

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
A dear friend picked this up for me when she was in Hawaii. The tag says "Petfinder.com Foundation" (and offers instructions for texting to support the cause). I love that there's a fundraising aspect to it. I'm the last one to carry a purse - believe me - but this is TOO ADORABLE to pass up. Had I seen it, I'd have purchased it too. Fuzzynation.com is the manufacturer and I believe she bought it at Macy's in Hawaii.

The little pink bone is rubber and the zipper pull says "Fuzzynation" on it. It's as long as my hand - small "wristlet" style purse. I might take it bar hopping...it's perfect for a pack of smokes, money and ID......!

Cute eh?

Bulldog Purse - Petfinders Fundraiser.jpg

111111111f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh I love it!! I have a wristlet purse, not as cool as that one, and it does work perfect for bar hopping, ciggs, ID, and money is about it, and I dont have to worry about where my purse is or a heavy purse hanging off my shoulder.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is so cute. I have to carry a big purse with me out, because I also get Terri's keys, wallet and phone to hold. Maybe one of these and she will get the hint.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That is so cute. I have to carry a big purse with me out, because I also get Terri's keys, wallet and phone to hold. Maybe one of these and she will get the hint.

That's exactly why I carry mine when we go to happy hour or out for the evening, if I do have my purse I end up with his wallet, keys and phone. If I would loose my purse or it would get stolen we would have NO keys, No phones, No money!!!

L

Lucy-licious

I dont take a bag out anymore because of this...I now keep my lipstick and powder in his jacket pocket :rofl:

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It's a little bit too "pursey" for me. I tested it out yesterday. Wayyy to fem for me.

I've wrapped it carefully and put it away. This is going to be a VERY fun re-gift for someone who loves to carry a purse around.....

L

Lucy-licious

It's a little bit too "pursey" for me. I tested it out yesterday. Wayyy to fem for me.

I've wrapped it carefully and put it away. This is going to be a VERY fun re-gift for someone who loves to carry a purse around.....

I love to carry purses :pray:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
dang see what happens when your not around you miss all the good stuff. yes i love purses to yup i do. lol honestly i love it but its a bit small for me. gosh i dont think my wallet could fit in there:ROFL:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Donate it to our next auction? Cuz I want to bid on it!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.