Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wow, you guys got a lot of snow. Just love watching your boys play in it, they look like they have so much fun in it too. Like the snow bully pic, too cute.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jeannie! I am serious NOW!!! This should be a CHRISTMAS card!! AND perfect for a winter month in a calendar!! It's wonderful!!! :luv:

P.S. Jake would die....:ROFL:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I can't get over how much those two play. All that beautiful snow. It certainly looks like Nirvana.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Love the video and the pictures!!!, I often wonder what Vegas would do in snow???

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
love it, winston all out of breath all while the pitbull is just running around staring at him :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I can't get over how much those two play. All that beautiful snow. It certainly looks like Nirvana.
They NEVER stop playing. :laugh: It would be good if I didn't have a cranky old dog that always wants to go after Jack when they're playing. Wilson and Jack LOVE each other, they're pretty funny.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeannie! I am serious NOW!!! This should be a CHRISTMAS card!! AND perfect for a winter month in a calendar!! It's wonderful!!! :luv:

P.S. Jake would die....:ROFL:
Jake would be just fine, but then again he is pampered by that nice warm CA weather. :p I'll be sure to submit next year for a calendar. I'll get plenty more pics before the winter's over I'm sure. :)

love it, winston all out of breath all while the pitbull is just running around staring at him :ROFL:
Jack is a very high energy dog. I do have to watch them both for that very reason, he can go and go and go (so can Wilson) but Wilson will get out of winded. We take Jack to the school track and Mike has him pull him on on a skate board three times around, Jack's not even panting.

They NEVER stop playing. :laugh: It would be good if I didn't have a cranky old dog that always wants to go after Jack when they're playing. Wilson and Jack LOVE each other, they're pretty funny.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Love the video and the pictures!!!, I often wonder what Vegas would do in snow???
Kelly, I wondered what Wilson would do and to my surprise he LOVES it. I literally have to drag him back inside as he'll stay out forever, even when it's 20 out. Just like the beach, I wish all could experience the snow. :)

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
So what flavor Christmas lights do you have??? Yep, my boys would be sampling them too! I love the video and pictures of the snow dogs! I agree, all dogs (and kids) should experience playing in the snow!

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
(At the end of the video) typical bulldog behavior... they always gotta try and chew something new they see :lmao:

Love the vid and the pics! Wilson is so cute. I love how him and your other pet play together.. makes me want to get a buddy for Tank to play with :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I always have to watch him. He got ahold of a string of lights nearby the reindeer. He's always into sumptin!

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love your babies... they are so happy together

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.