Then and Now ~ Swayze ~

JRuhland21

Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Swayze
This is my first English Bulldog and I absolutly love him to death. Never could go back to any breed outside the Bully's but thats just me. Here are some pictures of "Then & Now" Thanks all!

100_1878.jpg100_2426.JPG<------->IMG_1208.jpgIMG_1437.jpg

111111111f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
so adorable! and I love his name...is he named after Patrick??

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Swayze is a handsome fella! No doubt about it!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
thanks for the pics, Swayze grew up to be a beautiful bully. (He was a cute pup too haha)

OP
JRuhland21

JRuhland21

Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Swayze
Thanks all! I appreciate the feedback as does Swayze. His name actually came from the way he would walk. His whole body will "sway" from side to side and even more so when he's tired and exausted. lol thus the name Swayze ;) I wanted something a little differnt and a name that fit him. He loves his name and knows thats him. He's such a great dog, wants nothing but love and to be close with people. He isnt aggressive with any dog or person at all but loves to rough house and play. Couldnt ask for a better bully

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Oh yea that bully swagger...haha love it! Is he black and white? He's a handsome bully too...Welcome to the forums...I'm a newbie working my way up and I love it here! Enjoy!!!

OP
JRuhland21

JRuhland21

Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Swayze
Yup exactly! lol and he's actually Dark Brindle and White. He really does have a beautiful color and coat :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes he is one beautiful bully. welcome here to the forum. looking forward to more stories and pics of him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH MY CUTENESS..... I am right there with you on never having any other breed -- too much character in these guys.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.