Two Clean, Handsome Boys In Their New Harnesses!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Alice! They are sooo very handsome! I'm sorry I'm late to tell you this...kinda been out of commission! If Jake sees his harness..we have to chase him around until we corner him..:cursing: and he loves his walks!! :confused:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Alice! They are sooo very handsome! I'm sorry I'm late to tell you this...kinda been out of commission! If Jake sees his harness..we have to chase him around until we corner him..:cursing: and he loves his walks!! :confused:

:ROFL: you have created a game for him! since he likes the walk, he may dislike the harness, but you 'chasing' has him thinking you are playing.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw what an adorable pair. i have a harness for sarah but she wears it all the time so i dont have to chase her to put it on.

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] put his collar on first (if he doesn't want to be chased for that) then you've got something other than his neck roll to hang on to while you get his harness on. Mack will actually step in to his harness once the collar is on. I hitch up his leash, then take his collar off. Mack likes to play catch me if you can, too!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] put his collar on first (if he doesn't want to be chased for that) then you've got something other than his neck roll to hang on to while you get his harness on. Mack will actually step in to his harness once the collar is on. I hitch up his leash, then take his collar off. Mack likes to play catch me if you can, too!

:blush: Sadly...he DOES have his collar on! :blush:

KENNETHMD

Aug 2, 2011
Very nice harness i want to buy one for my 6and a half old Stella, She is now 44lbs 28inch at the belly and 16inch neck, can you tell me where to purchase them. buy the way very nice looking Bullies. any info will be appreciated.

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2927]KENNETHMD[/MENTION] I got them at PETCO. They are size large and will adjust up and down. The neck size doesn't matter, the measurement behind the front legs does. The large is much sturdier than the medium. They have them on petco.com as well as in the stores in a variety of colors!

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Mack is notorious for game playing so I sometimes lure him into his crate with a kibble and close the crate. Of course then he would go to the back of his crate where I couldn't reach him. Over the years there have been times when Mack got left at home howling because I got tired of the chase. Our stubborn, stubborn boys!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
They look great side by side! Wilson's really good getting his harmed on, he even knows to lift his right paw up so I can out it on. Which one's which again? [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], you need to get a video of HRH shrinking into the cushion. That would be :laugh:.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
They look great, Alice ! I luv their adorably tough expressions !!
Mack sounds like Finn. He runs into his crate when he sees me w/ his harness. I have to bribe him with a snack and it doesn't help that it takes me forever to figure out how to put the harness on either! I'm not kidding, I'm harness-challenged. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.