Tank is Lilly's Hero. Best friends in the making :)

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
00000000a.jpg

004.jpg

011.jpg

While Playing ball with Tank outside yesterday he got distracted and started wining and pawing at the grill. I went over to investigate and found this little one underneath our grill. It dropped into the 20s last night so if it wasn't for Tank this little one wouldn't had lasted long on its own. We figure the momma tried moving her kittens and didn't/or couldn't come back to get this one. So far she is the only one we have seen. Vet estimates her age to be around 3 weeks old and says she seems healthy minus a case of worms but was treated today. We are bottle feeding her for now and trying soft kitty food as the vet suggested. Shes also had a bath in dawn for fleas. Tank just adores her and thinks she needs constant supervision and baths. He has yet to let our other 2 cats near her. The kids named her Lilly after the vet told us she is a girl :)

Last edited by a moderator:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwww! Tank is MY hero too! We just recently rescued a kitten too..and Jake and "Harry" are great..great friends! I posted pics here somewhere. Kudos to Tanks mom and Dad too!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
How sweet!! AAaawww!! Good thing Tank found her.

OP
theparrisfive

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
She loves to cuddle up with him when shes out of the carrier (we are keeping her in there when we aren't handling her till shes a bit older). We keep checking our yard to make sure there is no others. We are glad he found her before something happened to her too. We didn't want any more pets but looks like she has a permanent home. The husband told Tank that he should be rescuing puppy's not kitty's that other dogs would make fun of him lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMGOODNESS... what a bundle of cuteness!!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
What a wonderful family you have! Tank the Hero, Lilly the luckiest cutiepie! Your kids picked a great name. Your husband is very funny.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great job Tank, too funny how he gets along with the new kitty. Sounds like Lilly has a friend for life, and a good guardian.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Love that picture of Tank sniffing her. They will be such a great team. Bless you for keeping her. You won't regret it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is such a sweet story! I think Tank just became a parent!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw what a cute pic. thats a wonderful story. yes tank has a new buddy for sure. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online