JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Took this about an hour ago. Wilson has been starting to crouch down and play and messing up my runner rugs just recently. Here's him and Jack playing. :laugh:

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's so funny!! What a couple of clowns!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awww,, how cute is that... lol They play so well together.. Love it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That was awesome.... Wilson is a goof-ball and I love it. Thanks for sharing and BTW --- beautiful home!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I love watching Jack and Wilson play. They look so happy together...like best friends! Wilson is such a sweetheart, i just wanna reach into the screen and snuggle him! :heart:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
They were having a very fun playtime that's for sure. @cali baker good luck on the snuggle time :ROFL: @JAKEISGREAT glad you were finally able to see one. :). Jack eggs him on all the time. @2BullyMama thanks. I love our home although it looks more like dogs live here than people times. :ashamed:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They were having a very fun playtime that's for sure. I love our home although it looks more like dogs live here than people times. :ashamed:

Heck -- isn't that true for all of us? we just pay the bills and feed them.... it it THEIR house

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
aww that was super cute! wilson is so roly poly! and he can't help but be a little clumsy :) ...thanks for sharing, i loved it!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Cutest goof balls ever! My Louie and BabyGirl play all the time but they are too "bitey face" and leave minor ouchies on their skin. So I need to keep it to a minimum. It seems like your two are very gentle with each other. They don't even play tug of war with your rugs. How do you do it? I'm so impressed with your dogs manners. Your home is so lovely and I know you must put a lot of effort to keep it that way. Christmas tree looks beautiful in that spot. The video is not only entertaining but beautiful to watch. Thanks for sharing!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.