Nigel's Family Collage

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I created this collage of Nigel's family and I am excited to share with permission from Davidh - I hope you all like it too! I just love showing my baby boy off...I'm a proud Bully Mom!

http://
IMG_1688-1-1.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..since Buddy is one of the MOST handsome Bullys' I know..I'm sure Nigel will be a very handsome guy! I don't blame you for being proud!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Nigel is a handsome boy, He's a chip off the ol' block.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Show off all you like, us here don't mind at all. Heck, even if you post a pic everyday, we'll probably request for more! lol :yes:

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
So true. I am so happy I know about Liz's family and have photos since she was a wee pup. My poor Amy is from a suspected Puppy Mill and was purchased, by her first Mommie and Daddy, in a PET STORE! Horrors! So all her photos are from 4 months on - and she is still 4 months old.

I think Nigel looks a bit like his Granddad. So very handsome!

OP
NigelsMom

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Thank you all for your nice comments! I am really enjoying seeing all of your bullies and sharing stories and info. Bullies are truly one of the best breeds no matter how much work they take...the love they give is so worth it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great looking family....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.