Cold Bulldog

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
As long as I've had BabyGirl she has always loved hugging warm towels. As soon as I lay them on the armchair to fold she leaps up and hugs them under her...like a chicken tucking in her eggs under her body. I use these towels to line the floor of their pens so I don't really mind. I just wait till she gets off them. All my dogs and my one cat-dog Daisy interfere with my towel folding one way or another.

dc35ab17.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! Maybe she needs a sweater.. ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
You mean you don't keep a load going in the dryer every day just for Baby Girl? Poor deprived baby! :hissy:

OP
Fontanafox

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]...No the house is not cold. She just loves feeling the warmth on her belly. My dogs are so use to laying on clean towels in their pens or crates. BabyGirl will refuse to eat until I put a clean towel under her food bowl or she'll just stare at it. Talk about Diva-ness!

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]...Are you kidding? My washer and dryer are going from the time I get up till I go to bed? I actually bought an upscale washer and dryer just for this purpose. Seriously. One thing I've noticed on this forum is most of us bend over backwards for our bully babies. I'm glad I found this forum cause my adult kids think I'm crazy for loving these guys so much. Secretly I think my kids think they've been replaced by my dogs and cats. My skin kids use to have all my attention but once they grew up and went about their business of living I decided to make my own pet family. That's not true of course, but when I quit my job to take care of my husband...I saw it as the perfect opportunity to have a dog. Well of course I didn't plan on having 3 dogs and cats. I was enjoying them so much I went a little overboard.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
I have news for your kids..... THEY HAVE BEEN REPLACED!!!!! ​(so have ours) :Laugh:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
They make it so easy to go overboard! I know everyone around us is sure we've gone off the deep end with HRH. She doesn't think so though, and its her opinion that matters. :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Today is bed washing day (it used to be bath day too but I'm trying not to scrub them weekly for the purpose of building up immunity which I haven't decided is BS or not...). When the dog's bed covers and (I call it) squishly blankies come out of the dryer, they run to me so they can play in the warm blankets. Bo also likes to lay on the heat vents - and believe me, it's not cold in here. My mother lives with me and she's always cold so this house is at a balmy 72 degrees at all times. (Read: too warm)

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] - Baby Girl's face is Hollywood cute. She should be in commercials.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well now I am feeling like a bad mama, my fur kids have never jumped into warm towels. haha Sounds like baby girl is a happy girl! :) I agree she needs a sweater with a belly warmer maybe? Is there such a thing? If not maybe [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] should invent this! haha Miila seems to be the cold one in the house now so I am thinking maybe a sweater for her this winter would be good too? I never dress up the dogs ever but maybe in this case I might. ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Well now I am feeling like a bad mama, my fur kids have never jumped into warm towels. haha Sounds like baby girl is a happy girl! :) I agree she needs a sweater with a belly warmer maybe? Is there such a thing? If not maybe @LariP should invent this! haha Miila seems to be the cold one in the house now so I am thinking maybe a sweater for her this winter would be good too? I never dress up the dogs ever but maybe in this case I might. ;)

Baaaaaad bully mama!!!!!!!

and never dressing them up???? DOUBLE BAAAAAAD!!!

You have a girl bully now,,, you HAVE TO DRESS HER!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I LOVE Babygirl.... her freckled ear is too cute!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Baaaaaad bully mama!!!!!!!

and never dressing them up???? DOUBLE BAAAAAAD!!!

You have a girl bully now,,, you HAVE TO DRESS HER!

And paint her toe nails. Gimme a break I have had nothing but boys forever so this is all going to take some getting used to. haha Daddy is going to think I have lost all my marbles. Not only do I have to make sure Sierras nails are painted like a princess, Paigey is coming up to that age now too and then Miila. :haha:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.