"Bubs" - Bea's favorite thing

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Let me preface this post by saying 1) the vid is poorly shot 2)the sound is horrible and 3)shaky cam has risen to a whole new annoying level.

Bea loves bubbles. Bo is now starting to catch on to the fun. This is a cold, sunny afternoon playing "Bubs". You can say "Bubs" from across the room or from the other end of the house and Bea will come running. It's the best exercise ever for this unactive little wine barrel that she is. In this vid, Bo wants Bea to play with HIM - but she wants to play bubs - as always. He finally relents and get into it himself.

Enjoy. (If possible - it's horribly done.... I know.)

http://youtu.be/7km3TVXxHI0

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hey, so your no Cecile B DeMille.... but it wasn't all that bad... LOL Actually it was pretty good and Bea and Bo looked like they were having a good time... Thanx for sharing.. it was a fun video :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
It was totally great! Your dogs are so adorable. Dogs and bubbles just go together. Try it at a dog park. All the dogs chase the bubbles. BTW My Wilson tends to place his nose in BabyGirls business too! She gets a little annoyed too if he doesn't quit it. Thanks for sharing it made my day!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i'm gonna try that! thanks for sharing, that was too cute :)

L

Lucy-licious

thanx for sharing :) Bubble chasing looks like a hobby maybe Lucy could take up.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
It was totally great! Your dogs are so adorable. Dogs and bubbles just go together. Try it at a dog park. All the dogs chase the bubbles. BTW My Wilson tends to place his nose in BabyGirls business too! She gets a little annoyed too if he doesn't quit it. Thanks for sharing it made my day!

Actually, what's he's doing is nipping her on the back leg. That's his way of saying, "Chase me! Let's play!" Normally, she's into it - but not if there's a bottle of bubbles anywhere nearby. We go outside and I make her pee/poo BEFORE we start the game, otherwise she'll hold it to exhaustion.

[MENTION=3225]aprilemari[/MENTION] - this is the only comprehensive excercise Bea gets. She's not a fan of the walk and spends more time sniffing every single rock/leaf/stain on the walkway than she does moving forward. Her favorite thing to do is turn around an look behind her. After a "bubs" session though - she's TIRED and a tired dog is a GOOD DOG!

Thanks for tolerating my terrible video. Grandma's camera is a P.O.S. and I can't work my Crackberry video cam.....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I LOVE IT>..... thanks for sharing, Beyond fun and cute

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Here's a better, older one: http://youtu.be/wKkottGllSQ
Bea is a little puppy and driving the most tolerant of all cats completely batty. What I love? The fat rolls on Bea's back when she jumps up
and her teeny weeny liddle butt and teeeny tiny liddle tail. I think she was about six months old in this one.

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - my film-making skills are much better on this epic drama! Bwhahahaha

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Aw I love this video. Sarah doesn't do anything either. She used to Chase a ball but now no. Maybe ill try this ty for sharing

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh my goodness, I love the second video too! Bea is so lovable. I think I'd be smooching her all day. What a cute puppy-wuppy she was and still is. That cat was gorgeous. It even looked like part of the sofa decor.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
The best ever toy to wear a bulldog out (if they love treats or tend to be hyper like O), or in Vegas' case...side track them while in a postictal state... is the everlasting fun ball. Orion is hyper and mischievous this evening, so she's been chasing and chewing on this ball for an hour. We have 2, so when Vegas needs to use it, Orion has one too.

[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Oooooooo! [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] - Bo needs one of them! Oh where oh where did you aquire this magical toy?

I got one of those Kong Wobblers - so they could work on it while I was at work, right? Bea would do all the hitting to knock the treats out and Bo would just sit there, watch her, and eat what came out. He put forth ZERO effort. hahahahahaha

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I wish Sarah would do that seems the older she gets the less she plays at all

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online