OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - have you tried bubbles? Bea has an amazing prey drive so it's right up her alley. There are problems with this too. Fall is a nightmare when we're walking on the street. She will DIVE to catch a leaf going by and if it's right in front of a car or off a prespice? All the better. I have to watch her like a hawk when it's windy. When it's REALLY dry windy fall day? We don't even bother. It's a nightmare to go on a walk with her.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]

They have them everywhere. Petpros, Petsmart, Petco, dog.com, Amazon..just google "everlasting Fun ball". I just checked dog.com and they have the large one (which is the only one we use) for 10.49.

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Note to Self: Self you must get Bubbles! That's a wonderful video. I'm surprised they didn't knock the bubbles over though. :)

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I got tired of blowing bubbles for Vegas, so I bought one of the battery operated ones that spit out the bubbles like crazy.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]

They have them everywhere. Petpros, Petsmart, Petco, dog.com, Amazon..just google "everlasting Fun ball". I just checked dog.com and they have the large one (which is the only one we use) for 10.49.

hahahahaha I thought you made up that name. hahahahahaa like you were a Wonka fan or something. Sheesh. I'm a dope.

Thank you!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
You need one of those bubble guns that runs on batteries and sprays out a bunch of bubbles every time you pull the trigger. Bea would be in heaven.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
You need one of those bubble guns that runs on batteries and sprays out a bunch of bubbles every time you pull the trigger. Bea would be in heaven.

Yes she would [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]. I'll have to send her over to [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] to play with one of those though. (Rumor is, she has one) I do it the old fashioned way.... I like to smoke my cigarette while dipping that stick and blowing non-stop bubbles until I hyperventilate.
I just came in from a "Bubs" session - and I'm actually light headed....weeeeeeeeeee!
Cheap thrills....!:excited:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I don't even have to pull a trigger. I just set the bubble machine on the table get the on button and there it goes. I do have to watch O'Ryan around the bubble machine. Vegas likes to chase some, but O likes to go right to the source. I tried to discourage this behavior by using bubbles that were not bacon scented. Vegas and O'Ryan are completely different with this. Take our laser. Vegas is frantically trying to find the light wherever where ever it may be ....on the floor or the wall. Oh Ryan will look for where the light is coming from and try to bite the light source. Dragon dictation

Last edited:
OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL@that Dragon Dictation and it's spelling....I'm like, wait a min...I didn't realize Orion was Irish.....LOL

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] - Bo is like that too. He looks at ME and the stick for the next bubble. Bea is looking around like they're appearing from some magical place in the sky...!
hahahahahaha

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That is one of the things that never figures out to spell correctly oh Ryan. O'Brien Oh Ryan Oh Ryan O'Brien. O'Brien. O'Brien or Ryan Ryan I'm saying Oh Ryan like the constellation you stupid smart phone.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Aw, that's a cute video...you did a good job, not sure how you can go wrong with those two movie stars!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.