How you know it's time to vacuum...

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
How can you tell it's time to vacuum that rug?
View attachment 13577

... when your kids jammies look like this after playing in the living room all morning!! Ahhhhhhh!!
View attachment 13578
P.S. anyone that judges me based on this pic is lying about actually owning a bulldog. :p

00000maggie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Im not judging. Mine looks like that even after vaccumming. lol Im always covered in hair

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
can't see the pics... when I click on the link 'pop-up states invalid link'

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Your little girl is adorable.... and my jammies look just like hers,,,, er, I mean the bulldog hair part

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Yep... only my kids clothes are much worse. 4 shedding, furry beasts = lots of fur!!

OP
LoveMyBullyBoy

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
Whew, glad I'm not the only one with hairy kids! I mean, hairy skin kids! [MENTION=1169]Piamitch[/MENTION] I also sticky roller my kids sometimes too! I usually just change their clothes right before we leave the house. Problem solved.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
HAHA looks better than mine do sometimes.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
My daughter and fiancée came over last night and neither wanted to sit on the sofas! AND I had just vacuumed that morning. :bang: then as she left..she stated.."mom..you REALLY need to vacuum!". : :whut?: this from the child who tried to hide things UNDER the rug in her room rather than put them away!! :eek:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It takes about a minute of cuddle time with HRH to make our clothes look like that. I put a satiny bath robe over my work clothes in the morning and always change before cuddle time when I get home in the evening. Vacuuming the floor doesn't make any difference and I don't think princess chicken s**t would stand still for being vacuumed.

OP
LoveMyBullyBoy

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
That's why I want to get the dyson pet vacuum. Works awesome but pricey.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk......Laura

I already mailed my letter to Santa telling him how good I've been this year, and how badly I want a Dyson pet!! But I'd also settle for a Roomba. :angel: Or one of the Barbies with pink hair & tattoos.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.