The Rottenest Dogs Ever

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
Gravy's arrogant face. And his sleeping, snuggly face. 100_5818.jpg1013010927.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What great pictures!

[MENTION=3227]LoveMyBullyBoy[/MENTION].... Gravy does not look overly big in that picture with you Shizhu

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Gravy's "flews" (spelling?) are GORGEOUS. I love those floppy cheeks!!!!!!!

OP
LoveMyBullyBoy

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
What great pictures!

@LoveMyBullyBoy .... Gravy does not look overly big in that picture with you Shizhu

I know, it's so weird. But our Shih Tzu is on the larger side. He's 20lbs. Do we see a pattern here? Hmmmm... But the reason he is getting fat is b/c my 22 month old daughter can't keep her food on her plate, or on the table. And Baxley is no dummy when it comes to food. What doesn't get dropped on the floor, she feeds the dogs from her fork/spoon... gives them a bite, takes a bite, etc. Maybe that's why the dogs seem to be growing faster than the kids....

OP
LoveMyBullyBoy

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
Perfect pictures! I bet Gravy can throw some slobber!

Oh boy, can he throw some slobber! I'm always seeing these random "spots" on the walls. It took me a while to realize what they were because they were mostly up to about mid wall... too high for my kids to have wiped their grubby little hands on, or smeared something on. Sometimes they are clear and sometimes they are brown/blackish. The darker spots are apparently eye boogers that get flung along with the slobber. I love every slobber stain and dirty little hand print. My motto is, A clean house is a sign of neglected children. (And animals too!) :yes: Or at least that's what I tell myself.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.