Vegas is loving the new leather!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
First I want to say for all of you that highly recommended Leather furniture and bullys...THANK YOU!!! God I love it, with just a swipe of the hand the fur is gone, with a baby wipe the slobber is gone, I LOVE IT!!!!!

Oh and Mr. Vegas is loving the soft big arms of the loveseat, I think he has forgotten all about his be-lovid Microfiber one.

He obviously has NO problems catching a quickie nap on the leather!!

RyanHalloween2011019.jpg

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Oh my God look at that face.........
The face ONLY a mother could love.! :rofl:

Hey I thought you had said in previous posts that No way would Vegas be climbing on your new leather.! I guess im mis read ..... :lol:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
OOooooh, not spoiled at all!! Hee hee, LOVE that picture! And congrats on your fabulous new couch! I cannot WAIT until we can afford a new couch....we are looking at leather ones as well.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad he likes it. We will always have leather. Vegas looks good on it too.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Vegas goes well with leather! Very handsome picture of a very handsome boy! Yes, leather is the only way to go when you have couch dog(s) that shed!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Love it. Im getting leather next time too

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Yep , you'all convinced me, the next furniture set, which is soon due, it's got to be leather.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Look what you started [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]! Our leather sectional is on its way... 2 more weeks.. I can hardly wait. It takes 6 weeks to deliver the dang thing! Yeah, I am soooo super envious of your couch. And I have to say, Vegas was fretting for nothing! I mean, if he would have just given the new couch a chance, he wouldn't have to pee on the old one. :D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], is Vegas a chewer...i mean, on things? b/c i'm wondering if leather will hold up to chewing...my boys love to chew everything!:cursing:

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Oh that face! Vegas is one of my favorite bulldogs here on EBN; I just love how serious he always looks.

You all have me wanting leather now. I just bought a new suede set. I don't know what I was thinking. :cursing:

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
love me some Vegas and that couch! I have been on Randal for a while to get me leather, but kinda tryin to wait until Pixie ( the kitty) is a bit older. I'm sure those kitty claws can reak havoc on a nice leather sofa. (we have a microsuede sectional)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I totally LOVE this dog..... he reminds me of Nitschke. Just so laid back, chill and can sleep any where/anytime.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online