Vegas is loving the new leather!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], is Vegas a chewer...i mean, on things? b/c i'm wondering if leather will hold up to chewing...my boys love to chew everything!:cursing:

[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], the answer is no he is not a chewer and hasen't been in a long time. He does not even destroy his stuffies. BUT once in a great while I will catch him with something, today being one....My youngest son turned 24 today, :cry: and I wrapped his birthday presents this morning and left the roll of paper on the living room floor, I go jump in the shower and when I came out Vegas had pulled the roll of paper into his crate and had it shredded!! But as far as furniture he has not chewed since he was about 6 months old and I bought a brand new chair and found he had chewed the back leg real bad.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Vegas looks wonderful just laying there. Have you moved into your new house yet Kelli or are you still closing? I'm hoping to get a leather sectional far next couch what's would be next year hopefully. We had leather before and I loved it as easy to clean. Anyway Vegas looks quite at home on her new couch.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] Samson is a SERIOUS chewer and we have leather couches that have held up REALLY with him and my Loki (a beagle) in the house. Samson chews nylabones like a crazy person so alot of times they develop sharps edges and he primarily chews ON our couch. I am a HUGE supporter of leather couches in a home with dogs!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I forgot to add this is one of my favorite pictures of Vegas!!! Poor guy normally look so unhappy to be photographed but in this pic he has that silly, I'm asleep and happy to be so look on his face, LOVE it!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I forgot to add this is one of my favorite pictures of Vegas!!! Poor guy normally look so unhappy to be photographed but in this pic he has that silly, I'm asleep and happy to be so look on his face, LOVE it!!!!

I agree, my new fav pic for sure!!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I'm glad VEgas is happy. It's allllllll about the babies! Bea isn't a fan of the new couch here - but Bo loves it - but won't sleep on it unless I'm on there with him. hahahaha Little poop.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]

VegasMarino.jpg

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], Thank You!!!! :heart: as you can see it is my new avatar!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Late but oh my gosh!!!!! Vegas is soooooo happy and comfy I too :heart: that pic!!!!!! Cant beat a great bully smile! Someday we will upgrade to leather too. Someday. lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]...... Glad you like it. I played with the color a bit to get Vegas' details to stand out better and the richness of the leather to show more. :) I REEEEEEELLY like it! LOL

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm loving this picture of Vegas! He looks quite happy with the new couch.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.