Hugo

Charles Yin

Oct 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
TBD
IMG_1136.jpg

I'm new to the forum and wanted to post this pic. We are eagerly expecting a new pup this December 4th when he turns 8 weeks old. However, this will not be our first bulldog. The puppy in this picture is Hugo, our first bulldog. He passed away from pneumonia/complications when he was about 6 months old. He was a great little puppy. Will always miss him... Our new pup will be from the same bitch so we will be getting one of his "brothers" if you will.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

Charles Yin

Oct 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
TBD
Argh, posted in the wrong forum again. So there is a photos section and a memorial section. This sort of has both so... I'll get the hang of this site eventually. Sry guys!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Charles, no problem, so glad you're here! I'm so sorry about Hugo...what a huge loss, and what a cute boy he was. :heart:
It's wonderful that you will be bringing one of Hugo's siblings home next month. That's really exciting, and just in time for the holidays. Looking forward to lots of pics of your new addition. Welcome to EBN!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
So sorry to hear of your loss, he was beautiful.Congrats on the new addition though! Be sure to post pictures when the new puppy is home :)

L

Lucy-licious

:hug: so sorry to hear about Hugo he was such a cutey :hug:

Counting down the days until December 4th when his baby brother arrives with you. Did you pick a name yet [MENTION=3452]Charles Yin[/MENTION]?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Heavens! How horrid THAT must have been! Hugo was a doll boy. Congrats on your new addition!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome and sorry for your loss of Hugo. I lost a bully of about the same age and reason. Her name was Snowflake but I still have her brother Wilson and he is 3 years old now. It was a very sad time for us but we later added another bulldog who we named BabyGirl. We couldn't think of a name for her right away (maybe because we were still mourning our loss of our first bulldog Snowflake) so her temporary name became her permanent name. So BabyGirl it is.

Here is a pic of Wilson and Snowflake. He was the largest pup of the litter and she was the smallest but they were siblings.

WilSnowJPG.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome [MENTION=3452]Charles Yin[/MENTION]... I am so sorry for the sudden loss of your boy Hugo (love that name) - you will find great support, information and fun here at EBN. Best of luck with your new baby --- can't wait to see the picture and know the name.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome to the forum. So sorry for your loss of Hugo. Never easy no matter how old they are. Congrats on the new one. Cant wait to see pics.

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Welcome from South Florida....

Sorry about Hugo.....
For his brother (if its a boy you are getting) how about the name, " Boss "

Get it ? Hugo Boss.... Yes ? No ? just a thought.!

OP
C

Charles Yin

Oct 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
TBD
Thanks everyone. Appreciate the support. One thing we gained from Hugo was an appreciation of how amazing the breed is. Only reason we are getting a second. He was a great dog. Yes we are very excited for his brothers arrival. We are still contemplating names. Boss is in the running :-) he is a red and white male. Very cute. Have pics from the breeder but want to wait till we have pics of our own to post.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I thought I posted to this already. First off hugo was ADORABLE! I am so sorry for your loss, 6 months just is NOT fair is it? :*( We never know how long we have these angels thats for sure but they sure touch our hearts immediately dont they? Congrats on your new baby, (Boss). lol I do like that name for sure! Will be waiting for your pics. ;) In the meantime, dont be shy. You certainly do not have to have a bully at your home to fit in here thats for sure.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Hope to see lots of pix of your new baby when the time comes... Thanx for joining.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.