Look momma, this blanket has me on it!

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
My high school's mascot was an English Bulldog. Being from a small town the high school football games are a big todo even after you graduate. So of course I've taken Roscoe to the football games with me. He loves going because he's treated like a little celebrity and I also think he fancies the new mascot Miss Dinky. The football coach is a family friend (and bully breeder) and stopped by my apartment today to check in after my surgery. He also brought Roscoe a gift- a new blankie!

Roscoe and his blankie look-alike even have matching collars! This gift was definitely Roscoe approved.:lol::lol:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
How very thoughtful of him. Love that blankie. Looks like Roscoe is putting it to good use. My high school had a bulldog mascot as well. The Garfield Bulldogs. Hope you get better real soon. Hugs.

GarfieldBulldogsFootball.jpg

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a nice gift. thanx for sharing the pix.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So nice of the coach! Thats a nice blanket for Roscoe!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Awesome! I love me some EB Mascots! My nephew is a Marine and he and his pals there love to get mail with pictures of Bea and Bo included.

You know what makes me sad though? If you read the litany of the many Ugas over the years at that college in Georgia? It bothers me.

Anyway, cool blankie!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Awesome! I love me some EB Mascots! My nephew is a Marine and he and his pals there love to get mail with pictures of Bea and Bo included.

You know what makes me sad though? If you read the litany of the many Ugas over the years at that college in Georgia? It bothers me.

Anyway, cool blankie!

I bet they are the most spoiled ever tho.
That is a great mascot and blanket. Our school mascot was a scotty dog. :blink: real tough message there eh?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I bet they are the most spoiled ever tho. That is a great mascot and blanket. Our school mascot was a scotty dog. :blink: real tough message there eh?
:ROFL:...someone really had an ankle biter for their mascot! :laugh:...( Glendora..??) I love the bulldog blanket! It's wonderful!! And that's a wonderful picture!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
What a cute blankie!! :)

My highschool was the Bettendorf Bulldogs. Which is awesome, haha. I love bulldog mascots.

We aren't allowed to take dogs to our football games!!! :( I so wish we could. I'd go more often if we were allowed. They used to be allowed until a few years back when a person brought in their aggressive, unruly bulldog (how many of those do you see?? not many!) and it actually bit off someone else's Poodle's leg. I'm so not kidding.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Very nice.... and he seems to love it

OP
kayrahbear

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
What a cute blankie!! :)

My highschool was the Bettendorf Bulldogs. Which is awesome, haha. I love bulldog mascots.

We aren't allowed to take dogs to our football games!!! :( I so wish we could. I'd go more often if we were allowed. They used to be allowed until a few years back when a person brought in their aggressive, unruly bulldog (how many of those do you see?? not many!) and it actually bit off someone else's Poodle's leg. I'm so not kidding.

I feel bad for admitting this, but I chuckled at the thought of a 3 legged Poodle. But that stinks that you can't take your bully. Roscoe loves football games, which I think he refers to as 'everyone love me time'.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm not even sure what happened to the poodle. o.o haha. But it is a crazy story.I bet Roscoe does love it! Delilah went to my sisters softball games..those weren't through the high school so she was allowed. She loved the attention there. She would love football I bet..way more people! I've thought about going in there and volunteering her for the team photos and such as a mascot.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.