Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible Daisy?

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Default Possible Daisy?

I just picked up my new foster. My daughter wants to name her Daisy, I kinda like Flora. Daisy will probably win. She's the cutest girl... about 6 years old. Was a stray, but she's probably from a puppy mill. I guess that is where this pound things she's from. She's about 10 pounds under weight... and has clouding in one of her eyes. Despite everything she has been through... she is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. She loves my other dogs (yes, including LeRoy), cats and just LOVES my daughter.

Without further notice...

the ride home

skinny

She walks from her crate to China's crate about 500000000 times.
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Lucy-licious

Default Re: Possible Daisy?

She so looks like a Daisy to me
    She is beautiful and has the most winning smile. I'm confident that with your love and experience she will soon be feeling like a new bully and putting weight back on. whats up with her eye? do you know?
    I so wish I had the ability to do what you do but alas I would fall in love to easily and never be able to give them up to adoption.Precisely why I didnt go through with fostering children despite my desparation for more children.
    you are the best

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

... Yes..a Daisy vote here too! Why can't I see strays like this? She is beautiful and thank you for all you do!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter & Winston
    Likes (Received)

Bless her, looks like a Daisy to me Don't think I could foster either, I'd want to keep them all. Great job you do
    x Susan x

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

No matter what the name is she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Yes, a little skinny, but I know she is in the BEST of care now. I just love what you do, I commend you!!!!

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Such a pretty girl Miss Daisy is!

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

She is VERY pretty!!! I don't think it will take 10 pounds to bring fill her in. I'll bet you see a huge difference at 5.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

@bulldog family Good Job.... just curious, what are you planning on feeding her to put on the pounds?
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

She's so beautiful and also love her smile. Very cute that she walks from pen to pen. I wonder what she's doing.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Thanks guys!!! It's so much fun to see a shy, scared , lonely dog turn into a beautiful, loving dog! It makes it all worth while... also seeing the smiles on peoples faces when they get the dog they really wanted. It's worth it in the end.

As in what to feed her? Not sure yet. I will probably doing some cooking for her. I heard of Beef Balls (I think that's what they are called). I'm going to look into it further tomorrow.

OH... and we decided on the name Molly. There is already a Daisy in rescue and we don't want to confuse anyone.
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Molly is a dolly! She'll be plump and gorgeous (more so) in no time, I'm sure. Thanks for fostering. It takes special people to be able to take them in and then let them go again to their forever home. I don't know how you do it. I'd be crying with each and every one......

Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Oh yes... it's very hard when they go and I do cry all the way home. But I KNOW they are where they need to be and it just makes room for another one that needs love.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads