Possible Daisy?

L

Lucy-licious

Well spotted [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION].... I was too busy checking out the other eye thats clouded over. I wondered if it was a cataract or just scarring.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Ok... Well, Molly doesn't have a cherry eye. She just has so much extra skin... even on her face. The clouding over is from dry eye not being treated. I thought cataract at first, but the nice rescue that got her out of the shelter took her to the vet and put her on 2 different eye ointments. She's actually looking better already.

I've been putting cottage cheese in her food, just bought fish oil, glucosamine, and ingred. for satin balls. Hope it works for the beautiful girl!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
She's a beautiful colour ... kinda chocolate. Maybe you should have called her Mocha! :up:

Sounds as if she has the same eye problems as our foster, Tinkerbell. Tinks has untreated dry eye and so she has the same kind of white cloudiness in both eyes. She is on three eye meds at the moment, the two for dry eye she will be on for the rest of her life.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Molly has a kissing spot :luv: Thanks for taking her in and giving her the care she needs. I cant wait to meet her!!

Attachments

• 2E8BFB09-3F9B-4D84-834C-B84FCCDD8FC5.jpeg
    2E8BFB09-3F9B-4D84-834C-B84FCCDD8FC5.jpeg
    979.3 KB · Views: 41

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
She is just so precious. Thank you for taking her in!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love the name Daisy for her.... new start in life witha pretty new name. what a sweet face ---- thank you for giving her a chance

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Molly is a pretty girl so glad you took her in. Those satin balls should put some weight on her in no time.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Thanks everyone... She is a very pretty girl. She always has her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth.

She's at the vets right now being spayed. I found a lump on her, so they are going to check that out too. I'm a bit worried about her. She seems so fragile without muscle tone. Keep her in your thoughts today!

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
My lovey is back at my house. They had to remove a tooth. They said all her teeth are worn down. Also, 2 mammary tumors removed. The vet said she had a bunch of tumors on her cervix, but those are removed now. Keep your fingers crossed that they are not cancer.

She is snoring away on her new bed...

IMG_8383.jpg

IMG_8399.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.