Possible Daisy?

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I just picked up my new foster. My daughter wants to name her Daisy, I kinda like Flora. Daisy will probably win. She's the cutest girl... about 6 years old. Was a stray, but she's probably from a puppy mill. I guess that is where this pound things she's from. She's about 10 pounds under weight... and has clouding in one of her eyes. Despite everything she has been through... she is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. She loves my other dogs (yes, including LeRoy), cats and just LOVES my daughter.

Without further notice...

flora019.jpg

the ride home

flora021.jpg

skinny

flora022.jpg

She walks from her crate to China's crate about 500000000 times.

L

Lucy-licious

She so looks like a Daisy to me :D
She is beautiful and has the most winning smile. I'm confident that with your love and experience she will soon be feeling like a new bully and putting weight back on. whats up with her eye? do you know?
I so wish I had the ability to do what you do but alas I would fall in love to easily and never be able to give them up to adoption.Precisely why I didnt go through with fostering children despite my desparation for more children.
:hug: you are the best :hug:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
No matter what the name is she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Yes, a little skinny, but I know she is in the BEST of care now. I just love what you do, I commend you!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Such a pretty girl Miss Daisy is!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
She is VERY pretty!!! :heart: I don't think it will take 10 pounds to bring fill her in. I'll bet you see a huge difference at 5. ;)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] Good Job.... just curious, what are you planning on feeding her to put on the pounds?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
She's so beautiful and also love her smile. Very cute that she walks from pen to pen. I wonder what she's doing. :)

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Thanks guys!!! It's so much fun to see a shy, scared , lonely dog turn into a beautiful, loving dog! It makes it all worth while... also seeing the smiles on peoples faces when they get the dog they really wanted. It's worth it in the end.

As in what to feed her? Not sure yet. I will probably doing some cooking for her. I heard of Beef Balls (I think that's what they are called). I'm going to look into it further tomorrow.

OH... and we decided on the name Molly. There is already a Daisy in rescue and we don't want to confuse anyone.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Molly is a dolly! She'll be plump and gorgeous (more so) in no time, I'm sure. Thanks for fostering. It takes special people to be able to take them in and then let them go again to their forever home. I don't know how you do it. I'd be crying with each and every one......

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Oh yes... it's very hard when they go and I do cry all the way home. But I KNOW they are where they need to be and it just makes room for another one that needs love.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my that smile is too much! She is adorable! [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] that looks like cherry eye to me. Same as what Miila has.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.