Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I just did it myself at Petco!

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] thanks! I want to tell them we need more colors..like pink. All we have is blue, red, and gray. And no one knows about the service cuz the groomers won't advertise cuz they don't wanna do it. I said heck I'll do it, lol I like doing it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She looks great!! How do you love your new job so far?

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
[MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION] I called my petco today and was going to take Chaos for bath and furminator because his shedding is unreal!!! She said it will be $41.00. Thats alot. Does the furminator make a big difference? Just wondering cuz if not I can bathe and brush him for alot less.

Last edited:
OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I really love it :D I love playing with the dogs and talking to their owners. It's fun! And yesterday on the phone I explained to a guy how to groom his cat, LOL. None of the other groomers there know how to do cats..I'm the only one that has done them.

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] haha, you could say that! she haaaated the indsutrial strength blow dryer :p

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1790]Luvin My Bullie[/MENTION] that furminator is..awesome. I'm so not even kidding, lol. I used it on Delilah and the amount of hair I got off of her was UNREAL. I was really thorough with it and she hasn't been shedding NEARLY as much since I used it on her. I got tons of hair off.

I would think $41 is worth it. It's like $25 for the regular bath, ears, brushing, and toe nails. They extra money is because that shedless treatment uses special shampoo instead of the regular shampoo..and then the furminator is time consuming to do. It takes more than 15 minutes of brushing, which is what the standard package includes.

The furminator by itself cost like $45. They aren't cheap. So I think it's worth it if you're getting all the other stuff too.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
ok cool, I trust your opinion. I wish you were around here. He is really a bad boy especially when it comes to brushing or any kind of grooming. Now I'm just worried if they will take their time and really brush his troublesome self for as long as they should or if they will get tired of messing with him biting at the comb and stop :ROFL: I may call and get him done tomorrow. We have a furbuster thing its identical to the furminator and it does wonders but he will not let me use it for more than 2 minutes....bad boy :nonono:

Most Reactions