New pics of our foster bully .... Tinkerbell

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
P1080375.jpg

P1080364-1.jpg

P1080361.jpg

P1080338.jpg

So here are some pics of Tinkerbell, our foster bully, who had been neglected by her owners for many many years.

She has put on about 3lb and I am happy to say that this is pure muscle, after the severe atrophy of her hind legs when we got her. She is much stronger and steadier on her legs now .. before it was like looking after a drunken bully. Tinks would just stagger everywhere.

We are still battling eye and ear infections, which were so bad that it may take many many months to fully get rid of.

On Tues, Nov 8th she will be going in for surgery to remove the growth on her hind leg, remove her teeth which are very rotten and if she is still doing well under anaesthesia then she will be spayed.

Once she gets through all this, then Tinky-Wink will be up for adoption, and it will probably break my heart to let her go cos she is such a sweet little doll!!! :luv:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:love:... She is beautiful! Bravo to you...poor baby....just know when..or IF...the times comes to let her go..she learned love from you...and what a great "rest of her life" she will have!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a sweet face.. she seems so easy going in the pics with the leaves on the sofa. Thanks for taking her in and showing her what it is like to really be a spoiled, er, I mean a bully and loved

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope the surgeries are successful and that they can take care of the spay too so she won't have to have that separately.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is such a beauty, thanks so much for fostering her. Hard to believe people would just neglect this precious girl, when she is so loving. All they want is to be loved.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] she will be 11 at the beginning of february and we've decided that we won't let her go under a second time. So what they don't do this time just won't get done. Our main concern is the growth and the teeth right now. Her breath could knock out a whole army!!! :excited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Such a pretty girl with the sweetest face. She has a gentleness about her in these pics especially in the middle two shots. Wishing her the best of health. Thank you for opening your heart to her.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
so beautiful. How are the other two doing sharing all the attention and toys?

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] Daddy is her boy toy ...:lmao: Maggie, however, resents sharing the spotlight with her so they are ok with each other but will never be BFFs. It should be pointed out that Maggie is such a diva that she will NEVER be happy sharing attention with anything or anybody else. :tongue:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] you can see the years of missed love in her eyes. God Bless your good work for the foster of this lovely lady. :hug:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
She is just so precious and has the sweetest old eyes. I love old dogs. :heart:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
It brings tears to my eyes thinking about how anyone could possibly neglect such a precious girl, what the H*&% is wrong with people?! I am so happy she is in such wonderful hands now and that she is doing better.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.