Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

Orion and her couch antics.

Video.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Orion's version of the 'balancing beam'

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

At the end, do you see the photo on the wall? Those are chess pieces that my mom made for my dad when they were first married. She use to do ceramics.

L

Lucy-licious

Orion never fails to bring a great big smile to my face :love:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Not only is Orion showing her gracefulness on that couch, but she sure is demonstrating her stylishness w/that cute pink number knotted at the waist. Such a pretty girl !! :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Miss O is too cute. She got to the end and it's like OK now what do I do??

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]At the end, do you see the photo on the wall? Those are chess pieces that my mom made for my dad when they were first married. She use to do ceramics.
YES! I noticed it right away! I couldn't make out what they were..but did think they looked like chess pieces! She did great work! Both my daughters are into ceramics! Me...:hmm:.. I do take my granddaughter to paint n play..does that count? We made a purple poodle! :ROFL:.. With as much glitter as legally possible! Orion is too cute for her own good! Or yours! :tease:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That was so funny ... I love how she travelled over the treacherously dangerous couch ... that girl likes to live life on the edge!!!!

That isn't a hoodie from Lou's is it ... I still have mine that is HUGE for Maggie around her waist and I never thought of tying it back like that. Orion is such a little fashionista!!! :luv:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
How can anybody resist a little cutie like Orion? She just has to defy gravity. Wilson does this on occasion and seems quite pleased with himself. In the meantime I'm having a heart attack hoping he won't fall and break a leg.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That was so funny ... I love how she travelled over the treacherously dangerous couch ... that girl likes to live life on the edge!!!!

That isn't a hoodie from Lou's is it ... I still have mine that is HUGE for Maggie around her waist and I never thought of tying it back like that. Orion is such a little fashionista!!! :luv:

No. This is a hoodie we picked up from Petco last year. Last year she still had some baby fat, this year she's a little more trim. That rubber band in the back is simply to hold it tighter to her so she doesn't walk on it. I didn't even think about doing that to the Lous hoodie. Because we are in the same boat as you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online