A message from Punkin

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi Everyone. My mom finally has time to put my intro together for me. Like she says, better late than never! :p

My name is Punkin. Or formally Punkin Brutus. My pops calls me Punk, and my mom calls me many names, like Punky Bru or Punky Bru Kangaroo. Yup, apparently I hop up the stairs like a kangaroo does! My birthday is on July 28, 2007 making me 4 years young. I was born in Peru, and a nice young couple from Toronto brought me home when I was 6 months. Unfortunately, they didnā€™t stay together. But thatā€™s alright, because now Iā€™m with my new fur-ever-and-ever family. Who can ever resist a tongue tippy exaggerated underbite bully with perky ears!? Absolutely not them! :love:

I love it here, they spoil me with hugs and kisses everyday! :hug2:I was a little reserved at first, but when I realized that that my new pops and mom will always protect me from harm and love me like their own, that was when I wiggled my butt like a only a bully can and gave them my paw as a sign of gratitude. My mom was worried in the beginning too because I had dandruff, my ears were so dirty and my nose was super dry. But after a change in food, and some love and care :shot:, I had a complete turnaround. My skin is no longer beet red nor dry, I stopped scratching, and I move a lot quicker. And, my gosh, I think Iā€™m starting to grow my chest hair again!:dance:

Did I tell you I have a crazy little brother!? Yup, heā€™s a whacko! But no fret, he only thinks he can dominate, but really, Iā€™m the stronger one. Being heavier has its advantages! He didnā€™t want to share his toys and couch at first, but after a week or so, he showed me how to do the chicken leg move and I taught him how to hump! My pops and mom often tell me that theyā€™re lucky to have found me because Iā€™m such a sweetheart and that Iā€™m such a good big bro. They appreciate that I always make sure than Stiggy is clean after a pee-pee and that his chin is dry after he drinks water. Eh, anything to help, right!? :cool2:

I also attached a few pics of me. Hope you enjoy them. Bye for now! :hiya:

Sunbathing.
IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

My bro can never leave me alone.
IMG_1587.jpg

Playing with the crazy one.
IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

Taking a break after playing. These vents are wonderful!
IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

Guess where we're going next.
IMG_1563.jpg

On the couch to sleep!
IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

This was taken a few weeks ago. One of my fave sleeping positions. You notice how it looks like I did a bellyflop in the pool? Well I'm not red anymore!
PunkinSleeping.jpg

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Punkin, it's SOOOOOO wonderful to officially meet you! You are such a handsome guy with such a sparkly personality. I can tell from the pics what a cool big brother you are! Your mommy and daddy sure are lucky to have you and so is your baby brother Stiggy. You've got such an adorable face and your coat is beautiful. Tate and Finn wanna say "hey!" See you again soon! :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Pumpkin is too cute, she and Stig look like they have fun together.

L

Lucy-licious

Well hello there big boy:flirt:
happy that your belly is better and you have no more itches, and that Stig and you are getting to be great brothers.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Very nice of your momma to help you write this story Punkin. Your a beautiful boy!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Very handsome, and young looking too. Scrimps and Peggy Sue are blowing kisses. Down girls down. :flirt:

Stigs looks happy to have a brother. Bet they really strut their stuff huh? :kewl:

Love the eyes.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
First thing I noticed is how beautiful his eyes are. What a handsome boy!! Your story was very touching. (I am soooo jealous you got another one)!!! Punkin is very lucky to have found you and his furever home! FANTASTIC Pics, keep em coming of both.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great story and excellent pictures.... best of luck with them and thanks for giving him such a wonderful home

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Punkin is such a handsome bully!! Congrats on adding another member to your family! Love the pics....it looks like Punkin and Stig are best of buddies!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
What stunning eyes Punkin has! Stig must be glad to have a playmate. They look so happy together. Never seen skin looking so red before. Glad Punkin is with you and that he's much improved. Thanks for sharing all those beautiful pictures of your beautiful babies. Looks like many happy days ahead.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.