Orion lost 1/2 a pound in under a minute....guess how?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Notice I posted in the photo section? I might not include the photo but..............

I weighed Orion this morning (twice) and got 32.5 pounds. I was taking a shower and Orion was laying on the mat like the diva she is. I look over and she is standing with something in front of her. She threw up 1/2 pound of stinky bear arms. According to the scale, Orion now weighs 32 pounds. After cleaning up the mess....I can verify that the arms were soaked and heavy. This is not the arm she ate the other night, that one was tan in color. These were in her tummy for over a week. I'd hate to wean her off of her stinky bears....but I'm beginning to think that they might do her harm. Maybe I should amputate the arms and only leave the feet for sucking. The guy that scoops the poop for us was on the lookout for stuffies in her poop, but kept saying.........."no arms this week".

So....I have the arm photo. But will be nice and NOT post it for now.

111111111f.jpg

Have a good day!

Last edited:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Oh my God that's funny .! :lol: "No Arms this week" :ROFL:

After my Jack needed an operation to remove what he had eaten, Im scared to have him chew on anything other than his nylabone or kong..

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
The guy that scoops the poop for us was on the lookout for stuffies in her poop, but kept saying.........."no arms this week".

So....I have the arm photo. But will be nice and NOT post it for now.

Have a good day!

Ummm there are guys who do this for you? I need one of those. I mean I guess we have gardeners so why not poo picker uppers?! Poor O, yes that sounds VERY dangerous fr her. Not sure how you will be able to get her off them tho.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Being a poo picker isn't a bad job as long as you don't take your work home with you at night!!!! :laugh:

Cheryl, we will take your word for this and not ask for pix, ok?? *gag gag*

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Omg! I was just talking :poo:.. "someplace else"!!!! :shhhh: poor Orion! When is she eating these arms? I NEVER see her munching on camera? Maybe when her head is missing??

L

Lucy-licious

I sure would be amputating those arms if I were you.

but honestly...a pooh man :confused: whatever next :rofl:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good thing she barfed them up, that could have been bad news for sure.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

She usually wants her stinky bears towards the end of the night. (Daddy's watch) I knew she had swallowed one, but I didn't realize it was almost the whole arm. I've been watching her the last week and she was eating and pooping on schedule. When RJ came on Wednesday to scoop.....he said "no arms this week"..I thought either he missed them or the arm was under the couch.

As for RJ...he is a friend of my husbands. When the economy started to sour, he started this business to supplement his income. He charges us $60.00 a month and comes once a week, usually on Friday or Saturday morning.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]She usually wants her stinky bears towards the end of the night. (Daddy's watch) I knew she had swallowed one, but I didn't realize it was almost the whole arm. I've been watching her the last week and she was eating and pooping on schedule. When RJ came on Wednesday to scoop.....he said "no arms this week"..I thought either he missed them or the arm was under the couch.As for RJ...he is a friend of my husbands. When the economy started to sour, he started this business to supplement his income. He charges us $60.00 a month and comes once a week, usually on Friday or Saturday morning.
Well..I'd love to have an RJ! I'm the pooper scooper here..and I hate that job! Plus sometimes..likevtoday..I had bear crap to clean up! :barf:.. I was :cursing:... And another thing..it never fails..ever..I just pick up last pile..and Jake poos again! Fridays Gardner comes so I have to get it all..but I try to do a few other days too! I like feeding them..not dealing with the finished product! :rofl:.. Poor Orion..I'm so glad it came out okay! That could've been bad for her! She's do dang cute! She really has a personality! Comes thru even on the camera!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

You missed her on camera earlier tonight about 7:30ish. Caught her in her kennel with her kennel stinky. Chewing on the arm. Now her kennel is stinky-less.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]You missed her on camera earlier tonight about 7:30ish. Caught her in her kennel with her kennel stinky. Chewing on the arm. Now her kennel is stinky-less.
Ohhhhh! That stinker! How sad for her! But better than surgery! Maybe we can find something..Angie got Lucy a great pig..rated like 9 out of 10 on tuff scale! Made like luggage..pretty tuff!

..:hmm:.. But it's not really suckable!

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I am so glad O threw that up, that could have lead to a disaster!! I would find a seamstress and be amputating all arms!! Vegas only goes for the noses. On a good note.....OMG great IDEA!!!!! Our new house has a quarter acre fenced, Joe already said he was not mowing and neither am I, especially in July when it is a good 110 degrees here. Well my 24 yr. old son that is a full time college student offered to mow it for $25 a week, I am sure if I throw in another $10 he will pick up poop!!! YEA!!!! Perfect solution!! I too will have a poop picker upper!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Aww silly Orion!! I'm glad she threw the arms up. That really could have been a big scary mess!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.