Samson in Laguna Beach

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson and I went down to Laguna Beach today to do a little walking and enjoy the ocean air. Before we headed home we stopped at a pet store down there. I got some fresh baked treats and a new collar for Samson. Here are a few pics:

102611004.jpg

102611006.jpg

102611015.jpg

This is a video of Samson calmly walking around in the sand

Then he went a little crazy.......................

OMG that video cracks me up. He was doing his "piggy run" that he does when he gets excited. He just sprinted away all crazy as you see (pulling so hard the leash slipped out of my hand) in the video then right back, he wasn't actually running away but it still scared the crap out of me as it was happening. On a side note I am happy to finally have video of his infamous piggy run, I don't have any other videos of him doing that.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I don't know what is funnier, the piggy run (Vegas does that too) or your reaction and yelling I could hear the fear as you had the crap scared out of you!! I was laughing out loud.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Whatta nutso Sam is..... but oh so very cute :heart::heart::heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love it.... it is so cool how they all have their own little special characteristics

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like he had fun in the water. Love the pics too, the one of him on the bench is great, he is sitting proud.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=2793]VoicesInMyHead[/MENTION] thats flippin phunny, I never seen that one.

as for Luguna Beach, what a beautiful place. my goodness. Samson looks right at home. It it looks fancy to me.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Sounds like Samson had a wonderful day, getting out and being able to scare Mom like that :up:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I :heart: the pictures. Samson is a handsome boy!!! :luv: The first video was cute were lifted up his right front paw and his left back leg at the same time!!! :lol: The second video was cute too. Matilda does that same run ( never thought of it as the piggy run ).

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Samson looks so good out there at the beach. Love Laguna...it has a special place in my :heart: !

I had to crack up too when you screamed in the 2nd video...i think that's happened to all of us at one time or another!! Very cute and fun!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Lovely beach footage. Samson looks like he's having a good time. Love it when they get the "zoomies."

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea does a "piggy run" too that is hysterical and now the gauntlet has been thrown; this must be caught on film! (ok, video - I'm old) I love that giddyup excited little poof of energy they have when they do that!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I :heart: Samson!!!! GREAT pics and the video is fab of course!!! By the way I love the leash and harness you have, what are they?
[MENTION=2793]VoicesInMyHead[/MENTION] I had not seen that video either Oh my gosh!!!! Hilarious!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.