Who's the load-mouth?

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I'm baby0sitting Hannah while her new parents get married in Mexico.

IMG_8247.jpg

IMG_8245.jpg

IMG_8248.jpg

My favorite: Norman waiting for his prize at the bank:

craziness009.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great pics and they do look good together.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AH... too cute. Norman waiting at the bank -- Nitschke used to do that too. As soon as he realized I was at the window - up would pop his head

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
It only takes them til the second trip, to know something good waits for them..... At our bank all the tellers come to window to see the bullies

Gorgeous bullies you got there

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Dammit..
All im viewing are a few white boxes with a Red X ..

Must be the Firewall they have here at work....
I could only imagine what they look like.... :blink:

Im sure they look great....

Last edited:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
REDBOX.JPG

Here are a few pictures of Jack walking down South Beach... Notice all the babes and dudes in thongs admiring Jack. One of the girls turned out to be a swimsuit model. She was all over Jack.. Jack was in Heaven. The pictures are a little seductive but heck, we're all adults here.:blush2:

Here are a few more for the ladies.. the second guy from the right is a Calvin Klein underwear model.
He said they actually make him "stuff" his underwear before the photo shoots! lol
REDBOX.JPG

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
View attachment 13262

Here are a few pictures of Jack walking down South Beach... Notice all the babes and dudes in thongs admiring Jack. One of the girls turned out to be a swimsuit model. She was all over Jack.. Jack was in Heaven. The pictures are a little seductive but heck, we're all adults here.:blush2:

Here are a few more for the ladies.. the second guy from the right is a Calvin Klein underwear model.
He said they actually make him "stuff" his underwear before the photo shoots! lol
View attachment 13262

:lmao: LMAO!!! You kill me sometimes! I will imagine the stuffed underwear while you imagine the beautiful bullies you are missing! hahaha
The pics are great! I wanna know what kind of treat the bank teller gives too? Maybe we should be going to the bank more often?

Most Reactions