Chance at the lake... (nothing fancy!)

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Toronto has had some really bizarre (in a good way) weather as of late so Chance has been enjoying the sunshine. Today, unfortunately, is really blah out ... thank goodness agility is indoors!

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

"Oops! I blinked!"
IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

Chance and his dad
IMG_1889-Edit.jpg

Weee!
IMG_1862.jpg

More on his blog!
AdventuresByChance

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Love the pics of Chance, he's so handsome. Especially like the one of him and Daddy, with the stick in his mouth, looks like a cigar. haha

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Love the one with daddy, it does look like a stogie sticking out his mouth!! Great pictures, he is so handsome!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is beyond adorable... I love the last one with the fire-plug

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:luv: those are too special! Chance is very handsome.

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:love: he is very handsome! I'm wondering about the fire hydrant pic?? Most dogs would be using that for "other purposes"!!!!

LOL Yeah... Chance doesn't see too many fire hydrants so he didn't think much of it one way or another. But... he did mark almost every shrub we passed...and tall patches of grass...and a log on the beach... :p

Yesterday he marked a bag of food at Doggie Central (where we go for indoor play and agility). :s

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
You have no idea how much I love Chance..he is just SO dang cute and I love his colors!! Beautiful photos.

his blog is super cute!! what did you use to make that? did you code it by hand?

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
You have no idea how much I love Chance..he is just SO dang cute and I love his colors!! Beautiful photos.

his blog is super cute!! what did you use to make that? did you code it by hand?

Thanks Lauren. :) We are very happy with him. I've been waiting to get a dog since I was a kid and we researched breeds for YEARS before we settled on a bully. Gotta say it's working out well. Got a soft spot for those smush faces. :)

His blog is based off of Wordpress but I purchased a theme from ElegantThemes (I totally recommend them. Great help on the forums and from the developer!) and then tweaked the code to suit our needs. The theme is DeepFocus.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.