A special thanks to Lari from Orion.

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
I never thought I'd love doggies in clothing but when it's necessary (and for bullies it is)...how can I not?! Your little baby is so precious! Thanks Lari, too!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=2565]malaviKat[/MENTION] When we first got HRH Bruce was resistant to dressing her. When it became apparent she would need winter protection he relented. When he realized how adorable she looked dressed up he pretty much let me do what I wanted all along and dress her all the time. She has a better wardrobe than he does now. :rofl: Although in summer when it's hot she isn't usually in clothes.

I enjoy making and sharing the outfits with others. It makes me smile to see them in outfits I've made for them. I wish I had time, energy and resources to make outfits for everybully here.

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Yeah I was kind of resistant to dressing Chance up when we first got him. I think Sean was more willing to do it than I was. Mostly (and this is ridiculous) I always feel I have to justify Chance in a sweatshirt or jacket or something when we take him out if it's cold, especially to other dog owners whose dogs don't require weather protection. I have mostly gotten over my apprehension about clothing though. The dogs typically look great and aren't hindered by the clothing. (And yes, Chance's wardrobe is looking a lot better than his dad's these days.) :p

You've got a lot of talent making bully clothes! I love it. :)

@malaviKat When we first got HRH Bruce was resistant to dressing her. When it became apparent she would need winter protection he relented. When he realized how adorable she looked dressed up he pretty much let me do what I wanted all along and dress her all the time. She has a better wardrobe than he does now. :rofl: Although in summer when it's hot she isn't usually in clothes.

I enjoy making and sharing the outfits with others. It makes me smile to see them in outfits I've made for them. I wish I had time, energy and resources to make outfits for everybully here.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], will you make Bullie one if I send you money? I super duper love Orion in that hoodie! I mean, okay, so Orion doesn't really need a hoodie to look cute, but man, that hoodie is just too awesome.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION]. I am not ready to make these as any sort of business venture. However, watch for the next auction for Breast cancer and bid. I'm donating two custom fleeces ( or more if the bidding warrants it ) with the proceeds going to support Breast cancer research. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.