Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
DSC01546.jpg
DSC01548.jpg
DSC01550.jpg
DSC01552.jpg

Ok. Ordered this harness from the UK. I thought it looked cool on the website. Didn't realize the bulldog on the front was soo big. Harness is also pretty heavy. I don't want Bubba to look like a 'gangsta' dog, but ..you guys tell me what you think. Costs too much to send it back, at this point Maybe I'll just keep it for special occasions, like..rap concerts! lol!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That's pretty fancy! Doesn't look gangsta' to me. but that type of thing is regional so perhaps in your area it would seem so. Bubba is handsome as always!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He looks awesome and I love the harness.... not for everyday, but for 'dress up' occasions

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
This can be Bubba's "special occasion" harness...or if he feels like he wants to impress the girls in the neighborhood :)

btw, Bubba needs to think about a career in modeling. He's so dang good-looking! :luv:

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
I like the harness! Bruno has a Harness also for special occasions, photo shoots and the like.
Not gangsta at all. I think overly done spiked collars on bullies are a little ghetto though.
Just my 2 cents. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OMG I wish these dogs here would pose so nicely for pictures! *scream*
OK. Off topic.

I vote for VERY special occasion - like a parade.

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I like the harness! Bruno has a Harness also for special occasions, photo shoots and the like.
Not gangsta at all. I think overly done spiked collars on bullies are a little ghetto though.
Just my 2 cents. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Dammit... I just ordered 3 in different colors....!

:tease:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Now that is some serious bling!! :shout: He just needs a gold grill for his bottom fangs, he is wearing it loud and proud.....NO SERIOUSLY, I love it, but I agree special occasions, you totally cracked me up saying it looked "gangsta" and going to a rap concert, I was laughing out loud. I think it is actually beautiful and he looks bad-*ss in it. You take such good pictures, Vegas runs from the camera, shuts his eyes, or turns his head.

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
THanks for all the comments! Yep..just for special occasions I think. [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] Did you really? Or..I think u r prob messing with the me! lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online