The strangest thing!...

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I had to google what "Build a Bear" even was :ashamed: remember my kids are turning 24 and 27 in the next month. Never even heard of one.

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
this is defo a old build a bear, my 6 grandaughters have lots of build a bears and yes thay all have hearts put inside, all put in with love and affection, so the shop assistant told them,

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion has a build a bear..from a gsale. It seems to be holding up alot better than her other bears.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
oooh, i just got a build-a-bear bear at a g-sale this past Sun for my boys. I agree, [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], it's very strong! i cannot wait til they rip him apart tho so i can hopefully find a :heart: in there too. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That is funny! I havent gotten to build a bear stage yet although I am pretty sure Sierra would LOVE to dress one up and all. Wonder if the store you bought it from got them from build a bear then? Weird. Hope you have the back up hussy ready. :)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], that is what I was telling Libra926, I did not even know what a "Build a Bear" was, I bought it at an outlet store here in Florida that are all over the place called Beall's. I don't know how the outlet store would have them but what I know is I think I paid 3 bucks for it and bought 3 more after I discovered he loved the first one. So I have many more put up for "just in case" lol.

L

Lucy-licious

I have a build a bear and not only do they put the heart in after you have kissed it, they can also have a taped voice box in. When I squeeze my bears tummy Connors 3 year old voice states "I love you mummy" makes my heart melt every time. :love: especially now that he is 12.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I have a build a bear and not only do they put the heart in after you have kissed it, they can also have a taped voice box in. When I squeeze my bears tummy Connors 3 year old voice states "I love you mummy" makes my heart melt every time. :love: especially now that he is 12.

awww, so sweet! i'm gonna have to check if the bear i got has a voicebox too. i paid $1 for him! they only had the one tho...this wknd i'm looking at more g-sales, will be on the hunt for those build-a-bears. Just what i needed, more things to collect! thanks [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]! heehee...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OK... this thread started of cute/sweet... turned criminal, then sexual, then went to children/build-a-bear. We are some sick and twisted fun people!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.