Nitschke's all-time favorite summer time play

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Last edited:
OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:dancing:.. I SEE IT! Even on my Ipad..and I watched the flashlight one too! So special Christine! Thanks so much!! :hug:

YEAH!!!! It's the little things in life! lol Very happy you enjoyed it.... Nitschke was all about bringing joy.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I know how much you miss that beautiful boy. Thanks so much for sharing. you make'a me cry again. But it's ok :hug:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Now it's bittersweet because his loss is so recent and was so very sudden. But the more you reminisce about the great times you shared the quicker the hole in your heart will fill up with the great memories. After a time watching that will bring just joy. :hug:

I love how they both bite at the water! That's really neat!

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great video, they are so funny to watch, looks like they had fun with the water. Such great memories. Thank you for sharing.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Nom! Nom! Nom! Nom! Nom! That's so funny - I have a water eating bulldog too!

I know it's hard but as someone who also suddenly lost my 6 year old bulldog, you WILL be able to look at this video someday and laugh and remember the happy times - minus the tears. xo

brandi576

Jun 27, 2011
Seymour, Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
chance
I love this video! I know how much you miss your sweet boy but at least u have these great memories and videos! He will always be in your heart!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awwww, such a great video! So funny watching them bite the water frantically! While I know it still hurts, it is good to see what a happy boy he was and also how he still can bring smiles to so many faces.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
That was such a cute and funny video..thanks for sharing. Nitschke was an awesome bullie.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.