Nitschke and Banks playing flashlight

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This was the night before Banks was told no more flashlight (this is her favorite play thing) for awhile due to her butt issues.... Thursday 10/6. as you see, Nitschke showed no signs of any pain/issues and even jumped chest height to try and get the flashlight from my hand. :D

Enjoy!
00000000a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Aww they both look so happy. I'm glad you got this memory on video.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
they are adorable. It is fun to watch them play like this. Great Memories for you to hold on to.

by the way, I think you are extremely brave to have light colored carpet with bullies in the house. I am thankful for our hard wood floors.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
This is why I'm thankful for technology these days. Captures our happiest moments. :)

They're such happy bullies. :luv:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
they are adorable. It is fun to watch them play like this. Great Memories for you to hold on to.

by the way, I think you are extremely brave to have light colored carpet with bullies in the house. I am thankful for our hard wood floors.

We have been very blessed with these two... they are not messy as far as bulldogs go. The first level of the house is hardwood, second level and the basement are wall to wall carpet.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
they are adorable.
by the way, I think you are extremely brave to have light colored carpet with bullies in the house.

I was thinking the same thing; adorable pups and a brave, brave woman. Not just for the white carpet - but to be able to post this....

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - you are officially a bad *** in my books!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is such a lovely video ... they are so cute chasing that light!!! I'm glad you have things like this to keep as memories!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They were having fun with that light alright, it was good seeing handsome Nitschke, good to have the memories.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.