Angus 5 months woot

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Been awhile since I got some new pics of the little outlaw up, so here's the boy hanging out!

IMG007.jpgIMG002.jpgIMAG0190.jpg

111111111f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Thank you thank you! Too bad you didn't live in minnesota, be awesome for Angus to hang out with Diesel. Minnesota sucks lol, there are no bully meetups or nothing and I never see any other bullys... Angus wants to see some others like him! You're right though, they do grow so fast. I know he gets heavier everyday because when I pick him up now, my back cracks....buhahahahahhaa

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Thank you thank you! Too bad you didn't live in minnesota, be awesome for Angus to hang out with Diesel. Minnesota sucks lol, there are no bully meetups or nothing and I never see any other bullys... Angus wants to see some others like him! You're right though, they do grow so fast. I know he gets heavier everyday because when I pick him up now, my back cracks....buhahahahahhaa

Oh my gosh mine too.. we used to have to carry him up and down the stairs to go potty.. we live in a apartment complex. When he was a puppy boy was he stubborn!! Well whats changed I mean lol.. He goes up and down now but when I pick him up to put him in his crate.. boy what a pig! We sometimes see other bullys at pet stores like pet smart and he loves seeing them! We also have a neighbor that has an older girl.. shes a few months older than us!!! Poor Angy, he'll get to see a bully buddy soon I'm sure!

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
LoL yeah they are just chunks, I think its awesome! Yeah we saw "1" bulldog at Petsmart but that was like 2 months ago while we were at puppy class :(. Oh well, guess we'll have to watch Little Nicky some more so he can see Beefy....

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
LoL yeah they are just chunks, I think its awesome! Yeah we saw "1" bulldog at Petsmart but that was like 2 months ago while we were at puppy class :(. Oh well, guess we'll have to watch Little Nicky some more so he can see Beefy....

aw.. hey how did the puppy class work out for you .. I don't know if at 6 months its too late for the classes but I would love for him to be trained some more.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
thanx for sharing the update pix of Angus......... cute as ever... LOL :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
He is too cute! I love that 2nd picture. He's like, "Who? Me?" :)

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Thank you so much all! Feels good to be back, work has been busy, thus the absence, but I always take a little time to read and catch up on the latest on here! Yeah Paula, I don't think 6 months is too late at all! We have so much fun at the classes. We get to do some fun stuff with Angus and he gets to play with other dogs and we have learned soooooooooooooooo much. Currently he is intermediate, and we have about 4 weeks left of that and then we go to advanced! We're going to train him to be a therapy dog. He really loves seeing the people! Oh yeah, we brought him to Renfest or Renaissance Festival here in Minnesota, and we could not even move without him getting mobbed to be petted. I knew there would be some people that want to see him since at training classes we get alot of people coming up and asking questions but the festival was beyond what I expected. We didn't really get to see too much because of all the people coming up to us and asking questions. Like I said, I don't think there is that many bullies in Minnesota, they kept asking if he was a Boxer lol!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Sorry...I'm late to your thread! I love Ruckus! He's so very handsome! My sister used to live in Minnesota! But she's in North Dakota now! Brrrrrrrr...me ..California..lol..but it's 104 here today and I'm sick of it! Anyway..so glad for an update!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Angus is such a cutie, great pics of him, such a pretty face.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How freakin cute is he!! BTW - love your signature -- so TRUE!

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Thank you so much all! Feels good to be back, work has been busy, thus the absence, but I always take a little time to read and catch up on the latest on here! Yeah Paula, I don't think 6 months is too late at all! We have so much fun at the classes. We get to do some fun stuff with Angus and he gets to play with other dogs and we have learned soooooooooooooooo much. Currently he is intermediate, and we have about 4 weeks left of that and then we go to advanced! We're going to train him to be a therapy dog. He really loves seeing the people! Oh yeah, we brought him to Renfest or Renaissance Festival here in Minnesota, and we could not even move without him getting mobbed to be petted. I knew there would be some people that want to see him since at training classes we get alot of people coming up and asking questions but the festival was beyond what I expected. We didn't really get to see too much because of all the people coming up to us and asking questions. Like I said, I don't think there is that many bullies in Minnesota, they kept asking if he was a Boxer lol!

Wow thats tooo funny i get the same response allll the time.. are you sure hes not a boxer? lol Thats great that your going to make him a therapy doggy!! aww

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
<br><br><br>Wow thats tooo funny i get the same response allll the time.. are you sure hes not a boxer? lol Thats great that your going to make him a therapy doggy!! aww

Attachments

• IMG_2966.JPG
    IMG_2966.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_8703.JPG
    IMG_8703.JPG
    469.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3529.JPG
    IMG_3529.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 121

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts