Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Angus 5 months woot

How freakin cute is he!! BTW - love your signature -- so TRUE!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DinoRoyale View Post
    Thank you so much all! Feels good to be back, work has been busy, thus the absence, but I always take a little time to read and catch up on the latest on here! Yeah Paula, I don't think 6 months is too late at all! We have so much fun at the classes. We get to do some fun stuff with Angus and he gets to play with other dogs and we have learned soooooooooooooooo much. Currently he is intermediate, and we have about 4 weeks left of that and then we go to advanced! We're going to train him to be a therapy dog. He really loves seeing the people! Oh yeah, we brought him to Renfest or Renaissance Festival here in Minnesota, and we could not even move without him getting mobbed to be petted. I knew there would be some people that want to see him since at training classes we get alot of people coming up and asking questions but the festival was beyond what I expected. We didn't really get to see too much because of all the people coming up to us and asking questions. Like I said, I don't think there is that many bullies in Minnesota, they kept asking if he was a Boxer lol!

Wow thats tooo funny i get the same response allll the time.. are you sure hes not a boxer? lol Thats great that your going to make him a therapy doggy!! aww
    "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself".- Josh Billings

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DinoRoyale View Post
    Thank you so much all! Feels good to be back, work has been busy, thus the absence, but I always take a little time to read and catch up on the latest on here! Yeah Paula, I don't think 6 months is too late at all! We have so much fun at the classes. We get to do some fun stuff with Angus and he gets to play with other dogs and we have learned soooooooooooooooo much. Currently he is intermediate, and we have about 4 weeks left of that and then we go to advanced! We're going to train him to be a therapy dog. He really loves seeing the people! Oh yeah, we brought him to Renfest or Renaissance Festival here in Minnesota, and we could not even move without him getting mobbed to be petted. I knew there would be some people that want to see him since at training classes we get alot of people coming up and asking questions but the festival was beyond what I expected. We didn't really get to see too much because of all the people coming up to us and asking questions. Like I said, I don't think there is that many bullies in Minnesota, they kept asking if he was a Boxer lol!
    <br><br><br>Wow thats tooo funny i get the same response allll the time.. are you sure hes not a boxer? lol Thats great that your going to make him a therapy doggy!! aww
    "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself".- Josh Billings

Bulldog(s) Names
    chance
    Likes (Received)

what a little cutie!!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

AdoraBULL. Love the upside down bullie shot. Always my favorite.

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Angus has such a beautiful face and coat.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Bulldog(s) Names
    Angus
    Likes (Received)

Thank you all for the kind words. He really has changed us. We find ourselves racing home from work to see him, always have fun playing with him and taking him on walks, and usually I'll just step back and just look at him in awe of how big he's gotten since we picked him up. The funny things he does, the facial expressions he makes, when he barks, its just amazing how human like they can be. I was recording him and he actually winked at me! It's in 3d, but I'll put on youtube, it will be a double picture but its so cool! Thanks again all, always fun to talk to you guys since you have the same appreciation for my favorite animal as I do and you all have such great advice and knowledge, thank you!
    Last edited by DinoRoyale; 10-14-2011 at 11:44 AM.
    I don't own a bulldog, my bulldog owns me...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Angus
    Likes (Received)

I don't own a bulldog, my bulldog owns me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads