Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Okay, sue me..I don't know how to say antler in spanish, lol.

I got Delilah this new deer antler today...$14. It's massive. It's really thick and heavy and is at least a foot long. The last one I got wasn't nearly this big.

I think $14 is a good price for this..how does it compare with you guys??

Oh, and of course, bad cell picture of her enjoying it :p

00000000a.jpg

320675_2468805957724_1179570061_2983813_2120565697_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
she is loving life right there. 14 bucks (no pun intended) is not bad at all for a foot long. I've paid for an 8-9 inch

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yikes, that's huge! and a good deal, i think. The one i have is 1/3 that size and cost me around $15. I :heart: Delilah...she's a doll!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great price, I found one where we buy our FROMM from and it was $15.00 and only 7 or 8 inches. Delilah sure looks like she is enjoying it.

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Glad to know I got a decent deal then!

She is loving it, lol. The last one lasted her about 4 months and she chewed on it daily. I bet this one lasts a long time!

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
Well the ones that I get are for free. But that is because i go hunting.lol

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=3217]mersc726[/MENTION] I could never hunt, lol.

My boyfriend's grandpa does. I'm trying to get him to ask them if they'll give me the antlers off of the deers they get..do you clean them or anything? What all do you do with them?

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
I just take off hide and most of meat, but i leave a little cuz the dogs like it and its good for them. I also cut off sharp points and brake antler in half between skull. They love the skull to chew on also.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Where'd you get it? Her marking are to pretty. I had ordered 3 for the boys from Flint River a while back but wasn't impressed with the size of them (about a 1/4" diameter). What I got looked nothing like an antler but instead looked like it was the inside of one of the outer had been taken off. They looked like a rawhide bone when they were chewing them. I ended up throwing them away.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Where's you get it? Her marking are to pretty. I had ordered 3 for the boys from Flint River a while back but wasn't impressed with the size of them (about a 1/4" diameter). What I got looked nothing like an antler but instead looked like it was the inside of one of the outer had been taken off. They looked like a rawhide bone when they were chewing them. I ended up throwing them away.
Wow..that's where I get all mine from..what size did you get? I get xlarge or jumbo and have always Bern happy with them! You should've called them Jeannie..they would have replaced them!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow..that's where I get all mine from..what size did you get? I get xlarge or jumbo and have always Bern happy with them! You should've called them Jeannie..they would have replaced them!!
I got the XL. I never thought of calling them cause that's the way I thought they were, they weren't the full antler though. I'll give them another shot and call them if it happens again. I was like this is worse than a rawhide bone.

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I got them at a local store called Teskes Pet and Garden. They're the only place around here who sells them, and they only have them in stock occasionally.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks Lauren for the info. The one you had is what I was expecting to get. I'll try again after seeing everyone elses lately.

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] there's two more there, I could possibly go and get one for anyone who wanted to send money over?

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online