El Antler Grande!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Great find! We paid 10.00 for Gracie's. It is about the same thickness but was only about 7 inches long.

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] no problem :) I'd just need the money sent over to my PayPal since I'm poor as dirt, LOL, but I can definitely go get them and send them out to you. :) No problem at all.

I can probably ask them to order more too. They all know me there because of Delilah and my tattoo...haha

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO no problem :) I'd just need the money sent over to my PayPal since I'm poor as dirt, LOL, but I can definitely go get them and send them out to you. :) No problem at all.

I can probably ask them to order more too. They all know me there because of Delilah and my tattoo...haha
Of course, I would include shipping too and your time. I looked at their website briefly but didn't see that one could order online. If you could see if they have three I'll take you up on it.

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] there were three today when I went in, but I bought one. So most likely there is two left. I can talk to the people there tomorrow if I get time to run over and ask if they can order some more in if you want to get three instead of two.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Of course, I would include shipping too and your time. I looked at their website briefly but didn't see that one could order online. If you could see if they have three I'll take you up on it.
Lauren that would be AWESOME! I'm going to take you up on your offer. :D If they can't get three I'll take the two. Let me know and I'll PayPal you the $$. This is super super sweet of you to do for me. :hug:

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
I just got some for Brooke. I got 3 for $13. They are smaller than hers though, I did that on purpose because she loves the moose antler that my boyfriends labs have but its huge and heavy and she drops it everywhere, tile, feet, etc. I don't want her cracking any tiles or breaking any feet of hers or mine. lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That antler is HUGE ... you definitely got a good deal!!!

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Glad to know it's a good deal!! She keeps dropping it on the tile and it's so dang loud. And the pomeranian keeps trying to steal it from her and it's hilarious because it looks huge in his mouth. :p

I talked to the people at the store today and told them they need to keep ordering this brand because they are awesome. Picked up the last two today and am sending them over to Jeannie!

Members online