JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson just loves the snow and he couldn't resist playing it today. It's our first official snowfall for the season. Sure didn't expect it here this morning though. We only got about an 1" and it only stuck to the grasses.
IMG_1841.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

Love the video :D they sure enjoyed playing in that snow.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
he's sooo cute. i'd just want to kiss his smooshy face all the time. except that poop eating thing...that may discourage that a bit. lol

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
he's sooo cute. i'd just want to kiss his smooshy face all the time. except that poop eating thing...that may discourage that a bit. lol
He had a :poo: snowcone this morning. And it was raining/snowing out and I thought he'd come right back in but now......he went truffle hunting...:bang:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great videos, they sure were having fun playing in the snow. The one on the patio was funny, Wilson didn't want you to sweep his snow away.:ROFL: Truffle hunting :ROFL:

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Love the catch me if you can game. :rofl: @ :poo: snow cone aka poocicle.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
They are soooo cute!

So not jealous of the snow though. Usually by now Iowa is cooling down..but it's 80 degrees today!

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
we had a little snow here in co springs, dually went cazy running around in it... Hes looking forward to more snow soon lol...

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
we had a little snow here in co springs, dually went cazy running around in it... Hes looking forward to more snow soon lol...
Does Dually eat the snow too? Wilson loves it. He liked it in Spring when we had some and he would roll in it. I've had to close the doggie door today just to keep him inside, he's not bothered by the cold at all, weird dog.

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], if you just put **** instead of saying chit, you wouldn't be sensored, snicker. :p

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I was being my usual observant self..and I said.."Hey Self...that Jeannie gal has a problem today with her titles! You know..AGENDY...and now FRIST!!" Too much :beer:...:ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was being my usual observant self..and I said.."Hey Self...that Jeannie gal has a problem today with her titles! You know..AGENDY...and now FRIST!!" Too much :beer:...:ROFL:
LOL, I just noticed that. It was lack of sleep the last couple of days. :D And I just started on my :beer:, ok #2 now and I'm going to have to move to 7&7 cause I have no more brewski!!! And the boys are driving me WACKY!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.